Top 12 Sober or hungover

DeletedUser55832

will be posting the latest top alliances and their achievements here weekly. Next update in a few hours

DeletedUser21356

I don't know Rick it looks fake.

Why waste time that could be used elsewhere. Never seen such a dead server external.

Even worse it's the first i had to experience upon my return to Grepo after a leave of abscense.

Curious as to why the creation of Grepos first posthumous child. Might it be the speed of the world or an alliance/s?

DeletedUser55832

So much has happend over the last few weeks. I would like to apologize for my disappearance act. Will do my best to get some info out but this forum is a corpse and almost as slow as Dion

DeletedUser52377

i can help if like, :)

please bare with me english not my first language

satanico - "no alliance" place 5 triad / hh cities in siege, taked 2 cities from hh in space 1 week :)
topweasel put in siege by satanico, wpaulrjr put in siege by satanico, mikeyofblahblah put in siege 3 times same day by satanico, philip, satanico took city, dong larkin, satanico took city.. "but was sorry after"

triad / hh - take 1 city from satanico and could not land 3 further cs boats..

what dose this show, maybe triad is just "i forgot word"

so base on skill top 1 = me

you can do rest....

i hope this take some work off you moppettte ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55832

satanico - "no alliance" place 5 triad / hh cities in siege, taked 2 cities from hh in space 1 week :)
topweasel put in siege by satanico, wpaulrjr put in siege by satanico, mikeyofblahblah put in siege 3 times same day by satanico, philip, satanico took city, dong larkin, satanico took city.. "but was sorry after"

you can do rest....

I can not thank you enough for helping me out a few months later...lol

I think this is awesome. If any one feels up to it please tell us about your grepolis game. This wayi do not need to tell everybody how much cities Triad has and how many players has left.

Sorry I can not comment as I am to busy. Have to get all the work done before the window shopping starts. Seeing how my shopper visits so frequently I just might give him a voucher for his next visit. It can not be easy having no money to purchase a bargain

For the blonds I am referring to spam attacks and still no cs lands. Having some units in it should do it

DeletedUser43023

you can do rest....

Does it really count to call it a siege when CS's get smashed within a second or two by ls? :eek:

DeletedUser52377

You is asking me that as a question?
If you is then no it do not count
that why I only listed 5 that I get in siege not the 7 that I haved landed if cs snipe within 10 seconds I will not list, even though it is still official a siege I guess, I hope I is answered you question satisfactionery, :)

DeletedUser54706

Uh... You took 1 city out in the boonies of 035 that we really didn't care for, big whoop (we watched live feed tick down, you're welcome)
Have you taken any cities that are in our area of control? Nah, they got smashed up before you could even open the report showing you land
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

keep tryin love, always happy to have that sweet sweet BP, god knows we all need it, struggling to open up enough city slots for your 4 alliances
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
the current score is what... 300-17?

DeletedUser21774

Kudos to all the teams that stuck it out. However we were congratulated on the victory by an opposition player at the start of this world. We merely played true to form.

Top Ten

1. Triad
2. Triad
3. Triad
12. Triad