Society of the Gods

DeletedUser

Coming soon to an Ocean near you... The greatest thing since Nose Flutes...

Wait for it, Wait for it........

THE SOCIETY OF THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! This epic alliance is coming closer and closer to your ocean in Alpha!

We want to recruit some members, so please, ask some questions, so we can try to convince you to join this awesome alliance!!! :cool:

DeletedUser

Most players in my ocean are at least the size of that alliance, so I don't think you'll be near here any time soon.

Any Yanks have a good lawyer for false advertising?

DeletedUser

What do you mean? And our alliance is awesome, don't judge us until you join us!

DeletedUser

I agree with Minoutar I've seen his alliance and guys give him a break! It just started a while ago you can't expect all alliance to start of super powerful!

DeletedUser

if we are told it is EPIC!! and to WATCH OUT!! we can certainly have some expectations....

what makes your alliance so EPIC minotaur? if you don't mind me asking

DeletedUser

Dat okay. Our alliance is "epic" because we are well united, I am the leader, and we all get along pretty well. We work together as best as we can, and work hard to achieve what we earn, we also have a powerful military. And never get on The Toast Mans bad side, cause his alliance is one of the most powerful alliances on Alpha!

DeletedUser

No thats not true just in ocean 14.... sorry minotaur, besides I'm only a council member not anything super powerful. Besides rank 38 isn't that good, but thanks for you concerns ^.^

DeletedUser

I know, but your powerful points-wise. I respect you, so we could make a good team of alliances.

DeletedUser

lolz, work hard and you alliance may be able to join The Apellan Maceadonian League :)

DeletedUser

teamwork is the most important thing minotaur.
a small team that works well together will always take down a team of individuals.
don;t worry about the pts side of this game, and everyone that preaches it.
good for you, keep it up and have fun!

good luck to THE SOCIETY OF THE GODS!

DeletedUser

Okay, now, would anyone be interested in joining or ask the FOUNDER AND SUPREME LEADER (MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) Some questions?

DeletedUser

Okay, whoever Down-repped me, it is okay to say "dat", and seriously, bad reason to Down-rep.

DeletedUser

Okay, whoever Down-repped me, it is okay to say "dat", and seriously, bad reason to Down-rep.

I have up repped you to counteract who ever down repped you.....:p

Get ahold to more of your alliance and friends and have them join us in this public forum......:pro:

DeletedUser

What would you do if your alliance went to war because your allies went to war?

DeletedUser

I would help them fight. Plus, I have some powerful allies, so they can help too.