Socrates34

DeletedUser

Yea i dont think any of the new 2.0 players are as good as 1.26 players, they lack the understanding and experience of older players in general. The reason i picked Robbyn is that he has never lost a city to enenmy fire, despite being on the front lines, and having an OP pulled on him by 3+ alliances and he had 2000+ attacks incoming at one point.

And remember this is in an old world so he could not speed up troop production with gold....

But each to their own :)
I resent this statement jono, I am a 2.0 player and would say I am pretty darn good, no I am not a top 5 player on a server or anything like that as I don't have the time it takes to be up that high, but when I am active on a server I am generally a top 50 or so abp player and have yet to lose a city. I may have to kick and rim you on Pella for this statement to flex my muscle and pad my fragile ego ;)

DeletedUser

Im sorry bend i didnt mean it that way :p What i meant was it took more skill to play 1.26, and less 2.0 players are up to those standards. Not to say they are not as good, some are, most just just lack the skills in general comparison to 1.26 players. I guess the recent influx of njubs and 12 year olds caused by the US tv ads doesn't help my view :D

Milos21

Phrourach
unfortunately since 2.0 it's really difficult to tell the difference between who's actually good at the game and who is reasonable & has a plus-size budget. personally i's say jpindseth is the best, but each to their own ;)

absolutely the best player ever, although I met many players who did well. Socrates did too many surveys for gold, if you ask me. :)
There is no way to tell who is good anymore.

The grep rimmer is top attacker on Corinth cause he used double ABP spell and killed thousand of troops of his own alliance. Now it looks he is best attacker and he was not nearly top 20 for first 9 months of the server.

Socrates is still well, for you who want to know. Most of his grepo friends knows what happened. You can message me and ask if you insist to know a bit more.

Ino, thanks for nothing when we tried to locate his address and phone number and he was a mod for long time.

PB is still standing and I thank you all for your honest concern. We are now 7 million ABP in front of next alliance on the list, despite the cheating performed by them