SoH + TEE vs Skullduggery

DeletedUser

Screw this, if you don't like it KoS do it yourself and see how hard it is arguing with you mindless drones.

Updated as of 3:30 PM 7 September 2011

I will update this thread with the stats of this war according to Grepostats. I have a map here as well.

Side A

Strength of Honor
Academy included

Gains: 9

Losses: 12

The Ecstatic Escapades

Gains: 2

Losses: 0

Side B

Skullduggery
Academy included

Gains: 12

Losses: 11

Side currently winning is: Side B

War Map(Made by Me)
image.php

This is just a map of the main oceans the war is in, the rest of SoH and TEE aren't showed. If you want more area showed just ask and I'll add it.

~GreenPuffle92

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

does not look like that to me or grepo stats. looks like you are losing, may be temporary but 1000+ cities against a few hundred, those skullduggery guys deserve some credit.(SW)

DeletedUser

does not look like that to me or grepo stats. looks like you are losing, may be temporary but 1000+ cities against a few hundred, those skullduggery guys deserve some credit.(SW)

According to grepostats those stats are correct and SoH and TEE ARE winning. Only a third of SoH are fighting skullduggery and half of TEE are fighting Skullduggery. So 762/3=254 and 822/2=411, 254 + 411 = 665.
Basically not 1000+ but instead 650+, 650+ cities against 350+ cities. 300 cities in difference and Skullduggery shouldn't have gotten themselves into this mess in the first place.

SoH could have done this without the help of TEE but they just wanted to work together with their new allies for the first time. The reason TEE can't help mech is because they're currently fighting AX.

DeletedUser

Skullduggery shouldn't have gotten themselves into this mess in the first place.

how did we get ourselves into the mess, sure we may have turned down a pact with TEE before, but that was because our allies (SOH included) were at war with them.
of course then SoH stabbed us in the back (AX as well by leaving them fighting TEE on their own)
SoH put us in this mess and to be honest, from the quality of the attacks I have recieved it will be a very short war indeed. especially as they can only attack when they are 5-10 times the size of their opponent.

one last thing, whatever reason SoH may give you for starting the war I know the real one...
They were scared

DeletedUser

The actual score

hi there Greenpuffle, I actually signed up to the forums just to correct you on the war front.
Here is a list of all the cities that have been taken by whom and when. Please enjoy. tl;dr? The score is 9-8 with two quick caps today on an incative player who was cleared for internal takeover.

Conquests
09 SOH lol O35 D scbond Strength of Honor - Arwhin Skullduggery

o-36C2 Chain Kingdom scbond Strength of Honor - judeh3 Skullduggery

35 DarkLight Chris Holmes Strength of Honor - imackay Skullduggery

pine cone lou65 Strength of Honor Acad. - Antistar Skullduggery

35 - ST later badger scbond Strength of Honor - Destucto2005 Skullduggery

Stallone Darandazza Strength of Honor Acad. - Twoscompany Skullduggery

36 - B The Longfight Chris Holmes Strength of Honor - Destucto2005 Skullduggery

Stallone arandazza Strength of Honor Acad. - Twoscompany Skullduggery

Loses
10a berrypicking sploggo Skullduggery - grchris8 Strength of Honor

Pontus BobKing Skullduggery -Thor le Viking Strength of Honor

Third Settlement Bigdog78 Skullduggery - Shade100 Strength of Honor

Craking skulls sploggo Skullduggery - Pepe1987 Strength of Honor

Uriel City FalseShadow Skullduggery - BKENO Strength of Honor

11a blueberry King of Suffer The Skulls Academy - grchris8 Strength of Honor

carrig Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - tenderteasing Strength of Honor

09a Chops Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - grchris8 Strength of Honor

Cameron Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - tenderteasing Strength of Honor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, how do you manage to fight a war with 263 points? you rule.

DeletedUser

SOH wanted a war that they thought they could win. WE was the one stab in the back i never thought Kcp would do that but Hey this is grepolis lol.

They thought in there heads they could overrun use never in the right mind have they thought to stop and think Hey wait a min My MRA alliance is spread from kingdom kong SOH has no real solid core. And that will lead to there down fall. I'am not disrespecting the players of SOH You guys have my most respect but you have poor leadership. It be bad for use to pull out the reports to prove it. lol After we get done banging you guys up in 35/36 Don't come to use asking for help when TEE comes knocking at your doors again.

SOH Stabed AX and Skullduggery in the back. Oh

Only a third of SoH are fighting skullduggery and half of TEE are fighting Skullduggery. So 762/3=254 and 822/2=411, 254 + 411 = 665.

Thats all wrong. Few of Tee are fighting use which we had very few attacks on our members. They are focused on AX no skullduggery. Only tenderteasing & grchris8 are pressureing the attacks The rest are in a turtle mode. Greenpuffle keep track of the Stats your about to see a huge dent in SOH 35/36 area

DeletedUser

hi there Greenpuffle, I actually signed up to the forums just to correct you on the war front.
Here is a list of all the cities that have been taken by whom and when. Please enjoy. tl;dr? The score is 9-8 with two quick caps today on an incative player who was cleared for internal takeover.

Conquests
09 SOH lol O35 D scbond Strength of Honor - Arwhin Skullduggery

o-36C2 Chain Kingdom scbond Strength of Honor - judeh3 Skullduggery

35 DarkLight Chris Holmes Strength of Honor - imackay Skullduggery

pine cone lou65 Strength of Honor Acad. - Antistar Skullduggery

35 - ST later badger scbond Strength of Honor - Destucto2005 Skullduggery

Stallone Darandazza Strength of Honor Acad. - Twoscompany Skullduggery

36 - B The Longfight Chris Holmes Strength of Honor - Destucto2005 Skullduggery

Stallone arandazza Strength of Honor Acad. - Twoscompany Skullduggery

Loses
10a berrypicking sploggo Skullduggery - grchris8 Strength of Honor

Pontus BobKing Skullduggery -Thor le Viking Strength of Honor

Third Settlement Bigdog78 Skullduggery - Shade100 Strength of Honor

Craking skulls sploggo Skullduggery - Pepe1987 Strength of Honor

Uriel City FalseShadow Skullduggery - BKENO Strength of Honor

11a blueberry King of Suffer The Skulls Academy - grchris8 Strength of Honor

carrig Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - tenderteasing Strength of Honor

09a Chops Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - grchris8 Strength of Honor

Cameron Chopsgregory The Skulls Academy - tenderteasing Strength of Honor

You guys might have conquered more today... well Ill check and update after i get back from school. In 6 hours :p

DeletedUser

get this, we conquered some SoH cities today and they kicked the player a few hours before they lost the cities, looks like someone is trying to alter their war losses.

not very impressive on the alliance solidarity front it would seem.

DeletedUser

Thats all wrong. Few of Tee are fighting use which we had very few attacks on our members.

That's the amount of TEE members in O46 I mentioned.

Greenpuffle keep track of the Stats your about to see a huge dent in SOH 35/36 area

I Lol'd so hard at that I almost died! :D
If you want to make a huge dent in SoH come to O46! O35 and O36 aren't even any of the oceans SoH's based in! They don't even have any members in 35 and 36, only 4 cities in oceans 35 AND 36 together. I'm wondering what you're going on about...

DeletedUser

get this, we conquered some SoH cities today and they kicked the player a few hours before they lost the cities, looks like someone is trying to alter their war losses.

not very impressive on the alliance solidarity front it would seem.

Correct, you did conquer 3 of Chris Holmes cities, but he got kicked 7 hours earlier. He wasn't in the alliance at the time of the conquers so they don't count. Simple.

Look here guys, I'm not on anybody's side. I don't even play Pi anymore! I'm just keeping track of the stats of the war so stop arguing with ME! Go pick on somebody your own size.

DeletedUser

I know, I was pointing out to anyone who may read this, that SoH are the type of alliance who will kick their players just to look good on the stats page.

DeletedUser

LOL it goes to show sploggo They wanted him when he was attacking use but we we took out there cities they got kicked Why Because they didn't have the troops to Clear the Conquest. Hey SOh it goes to show you what your leaders will do if you get conquested bye use they will kick you. Least we can say we defend our own.

Green you just plain and simple Fail. You failed in pi and Fail on giveing out the right Stats. Everyone can check and see on the stats how long the players we conquest was there and how long it took them to kick them as soon as we took there citys. lol

It's kinda sad SOH sent a ex SOH member that was forced to be kicked out of soh to do there bids

Correct, you did conquer 3 of Chris Holmes cities, but he got kicked 7 hours earlier. He wasn't in the alliance at the time of the conquers so they don't count. Simple.

Look here guys, I'm not on anybody's side. I don't even play Pi anymore! I'm just keeping track of the stats of the war so stop arguing with ME! Go pick on somebody your own size.

OH but when they took the members that was in red from use it count right LOL We are not picking on you we know you don't play pi But you are giveing wrong Info. This shows why NObody from soh has commented on this because they know whats happeing.

Run along lil one back to school and let the big boys play there game. LOL hey sploggo i wonder how many more members they gonna kick lmfao Fail soh

DeletedUser

don't be too hard on greenpuffle, it is hard to comment as an outsider and he does a good job (ish).

you're right about it being a quick war though, especially if SoH keep kicking players as soon as we land a few CS in their harbours

DeletedUser

LOL it goes to show sploggo They wanted him when he was attacking use but we we took out there cities they got kicked Why Because they didn't have the troops to Clear the Conquest. Hey SOh it goes to show you what your leaders will do if you get conquested bye use they will kick you. Least we can say we defend our own.

Green you just plain and simple Fail. You failed in pi and Fail on giveing out the right Stats. Everyone can check and see on the stats how long the players we conquest was there and how long it took them to kick them as soon as we took there citys. lol

It's kinda sad SOH sent a ex SOH member that was forced to be kicked out of soh to do there bids

OH but when they took the members that was in red from use it count right LOL We are not picking on you we know you don't play pi But you are giveing wrong Info. This shows why NObody from soh has commented on this because they know whats happeing.

Run along lil one back to school and let the big boys play there game. LOL hey sploggo i wonder how many more members they gonna kick lmfao Fail soh

Laugh all you want but I LEFT SoH I didn't get KICKED! I left SoH because I didn't like it. You're laughing at an alliance that is 5x better than Skullduggery. Nobody from SoH has a forum account that is WHY they don't comment for god sake! This is why SoH declared war on you guys, you guys are just pricks who can't take it. You guys just cant take it that you are LOSING! SoH didn't SEND me you idiot. I thought this war was going to be interesting so I MADE this thread.

If you don't want a thread that updates with war info and stats DIRECTLY from GREPOSTATS! THEN JUST TELL ME YOU IDIOT! I did not FAIL in Pi for god sake! CHECK GREPOSTATS!

Check recent colonization losses to SoH and TEE of these 2 alliances:
Skullduggery
The Skulls Academy

Both add up to 11! And their gains add up to 9!

THIS IS WHAT GOT YOU INTO THIS MESS! YOU GUYS ARE JUST DUMB, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE FOR ONCE!

LEARN TO TAKE IN STUFF YOU DON'T LIKE!

If anyone else disagrees with the stats CHECK GREPOSTATS!
These alliances:
The Ecstatic Escapades
Strength of Honor
Strength of Honor Acad.
Skullduggery
The Skulls Academy

DeletedUser

Hi there Greenpuffle, We may be outmatched in points against SoH however as they are finding out (With our 5 conquests last night. Ok 3 of them after they kicked a defenceless member, however our CS's had landed when those cities were SoH owned). We count there takes on our inactive members that we dont kick so why should be not count the ones that they kick even when they are active and asking for help?

If you dont play PI anymore then maybe you should rely on players in PI to tell you what is actually going on? My 50 cents.