SoH + TEE vs Skullduggery

DeletedUser

haha last time i heard that i almost fell of my dinosaur your ranked like 500th with a 176k in a world that is really old and speed 3

Again, how does how many points I have in Grepolis affect whether I'm a good person? Plus, I joined relatively late in the server. I've only been serious in Kappa since February.

All I'm trying to say is that you should respect King of Suffer. He's out sacrificing his life for my rights. I respect that. I'm not saying your a bad person, but I think you should show him more respect.

DeletedUser

Again, how does how many points I have in Grepolis affect whether I'm a good person? Plus, I joined relatively late in the server. I've only been serious in Kappa since February.
I don't believe he was commenting on you as a person. He was commenting on your Grepo play. I've been in Pi since April and have more points and am ranked much higher here than you are on Kappa in less time. Does that mean a whole lot? Up to the individual to decide. Each server is different, so debating accounts between servers is like debating Mac vs. PC.

He's out sacrificing his life for my rights.
No, he's out RISKING his life. I don't believe he signed on for a suicide mission. I know I didn't when I served in two war zones.

DeletedUser

I don't believe he was commenting on you as a person. He was commenting on your Grepo play. I've been in Pi since April and have more points and am ranked much higher here than you are on Kappa in less time. Does that mean a whole lot? Up to the individual to decide. Each server is different, so debating accounts between servers is like debating Mac vs. PC.

well obviously pc is better then mac ;)