SoH + TEE vs Skullduggery

DeletedUser

THIS IS WHAT GOT YOU INTO THIS MESS! YOU GUYS ARE JUST DUMB, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE FOR ONCE!

You said that twice lol Ok i stop.

KoS just won't stop! What kind of guy is he?
Last time i checked i was just a guy Sorry did i hit a button.

Laugh all you want but I LEFT SoH I didn't get KICKED! I left SoH because I didn't like it. You're laughing at an alliance that is 5x better than Skullduggery. Nobody from SoH has a forum account that is WHY they don't comment for god sake! This is why SoH declared war on you guys, you guys are just pricks who can't take it. You guys just cant take it that you are LOSING! SoH didn't SEND me you idiot. I thought this war was going to be interesting so I MADE this thread.

If you don't want a thread that updates with war info and stats DIRECTLY from GREPOSTATS! THEN JUST TELL ME YOU IDIOT! I did not FAIL in Pi for god sake! CHECK GREPOSTATS!

Noone asked you to stop i think your doing a awsome job just the facts are wrong you did fail in pi you was in SOH then got kicked cause AX saw you was Dissing there alliance on the thread so they talk to SOH to have you removed you was removed then you lost your city. FACT!!

All where saying is when they take our unactive members its a gain we never said it wasn't a gain. But as soon as we took out there members in our ocean they got kicked. SOH is far from winning this war.

DeletedUser

for my 50 cent's it don't matter to me they can kick all the players they wish. I don't mind for them to loose more cities we can just save our culture points for the others. And for them not have no forum OH They have forums i talked to some who do they just wish not talk on thread which is not there thing no biggy.

DeletedUser

come join us greenpufflethingy, we need a clown too amuse our forum.

DeletedUser

Hi there Greenpuffle, We may be outmatched in points against SoH however as they are finding out (With our 5 conquests last night. Ok 3 of them after they kicked a defenceless member, however our CS's had landed when those cities were SoH owned). We count there takes on our inactive members that we dont kick so why should be not count the ones that they kick even when they are active and asking for help?

If you dont play PI anymore then maybe you should rely on players in PI to tell you what is actually going on? My 50 cents.

I've already told you guys, don't need to bring it up again.

He was not in Strength of Honor at the time the conquest finished and was successful so it does not count as a gain.

And I do rely on players to tell me what is going on :rolleyes:. I have friends in SoH who are keeping me updated internally.

DeletedUser

I'am guessing your one of those players. you can't teach old dogs new tricks lol

I've already told you guys, don't need to bring it up again.

He was not in Strength of Honor at the time the conquest finished and was successful so it does not count as a gain.

And I do rely on players to tell me what is going on . I have friends in SoH who are keeping me updated internally.

Really don't matter what you say The stats says it all he was in SOH we took his citys It's not our fault SOH got scared and booted him out to keep from haveing a bad rep. They are doing that all bye them selfs.

When you get ready to pull your Lips off SOH Butts and face the facts it don't matter what you say SOH is bound to Fail just like you did lol

DeletedUser

I'am guessing your one of those players. you can't teach old dogs new tricks lol

Really don't matter what you say The stats says it all he was in SOH we took his citys It's not our fault SOH got scared and booted him out to keep from haveing a bad rep. They are doing that all bye them selfs.

When you get ready to pull your Lips off SOH Butts and face the facts it don't matter what you say SOH is bound to Fail just like you did lol

Is Fail the only word you can say? He wasn't in SoH at the time of the takeover so it does NOT count! I didn't FAIL for goodness sake! After I got 'kicked' I wanted to quit and start in Chi so I moved all my troops out of my city and waited for Saxzen to take my city. Is that 'failing'?

DeletedUser

The fact of the matter is like KoS said. When our CS ships landed he was in SoH, Therefore our conquests do count. It was cowerdly of SoH to kick him out. Anyway from experience I have seen that SoH lies to its members. I talk to a lot of SoH and SoH acd. members now and before the war started a lot of them still dont really get why they attacked.

DeletedUser

The fact of the matter is like KoS said. When our CS ships landed he was in SoH, Therefore our conquests do count. It was cowerdly of SoH to kick him out. Anyway from experience I have seen that SoH lies to its members. I talk to a lot of SoH and SoH acd. members now and before the war started a lot of them still dont really get why they attacked.

Allright then you win. It does count. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just as a current score for you then its:
14-9 To skull. Possilbly 14-10 soon.

DeletedUser

This Thread Is Terrible...

You got destucto and company arguing with a 12yearol troll over what????

picardfacepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

how did we get ourselves into the mess, sure we may have turned down a pact with TEE before, but that was because our allies (SOH included) were at war with them.
of course then SoH stabbed us in the back (AX as well by leaving them fighting TEE on their own)
SoH put us in this mess and to be honest, from the quality of the attacks I have recieved it will be a very short war indeed. especially as they can only attack when they are 5-10 times the size of their opponent.

one last thing, whatever reason SoH may give you for starting the war I know the real one...
They were scared

adfadfadf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first off im not a huge fan of the pact between my alliance tee and soh but soh was dragged into this war by ax then half of alliance x when on vm leaving soh to fight us off completly alone

I thought they were doing well in the war. At this precise moment SoH are at war with 5 alliances. I'm not sure if I should name them.

DeletedUser9465

first off im not a huge fan of the pact between my alliance tee and soh but soh was dragged into this war by ax then half of alliance x when on vm leaving soh to fight us off completly alone

Are you talking serious?

DeletedUser9465

Well, I was attacking TEE. And more so now, as I believe you have noticed.

Last edited by a moderator: