SoH + TEE vs Skullduggery

DeletedUser

Screw this, if you don't like it KoS do it yourself and see how hard it is arguing with you mindless drones

If we wanted you to do it we would ask. We don't like slow people putting up false Statements!!!

DeletedUser

Ok I be dang SOh are you really that sad to kick your active members because we take there cities. HOw sad is your alliance. It don't matter how many you kick we still moveing into your core ocean and you can't even stop use. Well least we know this will be a easy win for use. Attention Members of SOH Once we land a conquest ship in your Citys You will be kicked from SOH so i would prepare to look for a better alliance at least one that will help there members out

DeletedUser

If we wanted you to do it we would ask. We don't like slow people putting up false Statements!!!

I haven't updated it for 2 days :rolleyes: It doesn't become false just because I didn't update it. By the way, what IS false about it? I added the 3 conquers against chris holmes! What's still FALSE about it? By the way, there aren't any statements :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just love bashing SOH and funny thing about this is They can't do nothing about it. i guess that's my inner prick comeing out O Well!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah I actually feel bad for SOH members... I took a couple of cities (as well as some of my players) from hanslarsen or something like that... after I took his first city (and he WAS putting up a fight as much as he could) they kicked him out...

Pathetic...

DeletedUser

When somebody gets kicked from SoH I think they're getting moved down to the academy because of the now insufficient points due to the recent conquest on a city.

DeletedUser

Well that's what happens when you're in a crappy alliance...

DeletedUser

I know right. Well see WE had one of our members take out one of there players in 46. Well the guy was active. he kept dodgeing our attacks active but a new player. I kinda feel bad for the players that's there. I know about there academy. but This right here shows how fail of a alliance this is Even Xslor knows what i'am talking about. But hey just like your said Xslor what happens when your in a crappy alliance. it's noone fault but themselves

DeletedUser

lol

yeah, sure. I bet those 3 to 5k cities put up one hell of a fight and were real active. booo

DeletedUser

lol

yeah, sure. I bet those 3 to 5k cities put up one hell of a fight and were real active. booo
Hey! Respect him. We have no reason not to trust him and he says hes going overseas for WAR. Show some respect.

DeletedUser

he is going overseas for war, no reason to lie about that.
I imagine those 3-5k cities did put up a good fight, I reckon they killed off a good number of SoH swordsmen nukes before the CS landed.

DeletedUser

I've got your respect right here.

he is going overseas for war, no reason to lie about that.
I imagine those 3-5k cities did put up a good fight, I reckon they killed off a good number of SoH swordsmen nukes before the CS landed.

lol

DeletedUser

Hey! Respect him. We have no reason not to trust him and he says hes going overseas for WAR. Show some respect.

sorry man im not going to respect him just because he is going to war if you act like a jerk ill treat you like one