SoH + TEE vs Skullduggery

DeletedUser

sorry man im not going to respect him just because he is going to war if you act like a jerk ill treat you like one

How's he acting like a jerk? You obviously haven't been out in the real world if you think he's a jerk. Get thicker skin.

Also, I can't imagine your out fighting in a war, risking your life for your country. The only civic duty you probably do is sitting inside, playing Grepolis, letting society not have to deal with an idiot like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I lost many friends and people that i call my brother. I been threw alot Alot. in this war.

I don't mean to throw myself out like a jerk. This is just how iam I mean well but alot times my words come out to different haha. I'am sorry if i hurt some feelings along the way... lol

DeletedUser

I'am what I'am and putting Bullets in people butts is what i do best LMFAO

DeletedUser

lol

yeah, sure. I bet those 3 to 5k cities put up one hell of a fight and were real active. booo

Oh yea lol And it took for my one city i lost a heck even more of a fight Which when i saw the reports Was Crazy how Many SOH members it took to even Take it.

DeletedUser

How's he acting like a jerk? You obviously haven't been out in the real world if you think he's a jerk. Get thicker skin.

Also, I can't imagine your out fighting in a war, risking your life for your country. The only civic duty you probably do is sitting inside, playing Grepolis, letting society not have to deal with an idiot like you.

Come at me bro. Im not saying hes not been through a lot of sh*t. But i dont respect people just because they have been btw man im a full time student and working so im pretty busy with the outside world.

DeletedUser

Come at me bro. Im not saying hes not been through a lot of sh*t. But i dont respect people just because they have been btw man im a full time student and working so im pretty busy with the outside world.

wow a student, never seen one of those befo... oh wait, I am a student. Did you really just say "come at me bro"?

by the way the above font is my sarcasm font

DeletedUser

LOL so i came to see that the players SOH is looseing and i look again and saw SOH was ranked #1 I was like hmmm I know that soh just had a merge to join there Alliance haha really. I won't saying nothing lol i seen bigger MRA before i guess Skullduggery will be working overtime lmao

DeletedUser

Wow....you obviously don't have life.

I'm a student too and I respect soldiers. I honestly can't believe that you really said come at me bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh wow i guess i dont have a life because i said come at me bro. Great logic there. Im sick of these 2k players posting in the grepo forums acting all big and bad.

DeletedUser

besides me having 2k points doesn't mean I have to be an idiot like you in real life. Again, I respect soldiers.

DeletedUser

Thanatos is a good person i'am guessing it's not that he don't respect soldiers. He just might was haveing a bad day. So yall know I was only messing with Greenpuffle to have a lil fun i'am guessing Greenpuffle took it the wrong way lol... This stunt was just to spice up the Forums to see everyone chat again. And Thank you griffin777 That means alot to me you have no idea!!

DeletedUser

good to see you in world Pi griffin, which ocean are you in?

DeletedUser

Ocean 53...kinda far from skullduggery land. I joined Pi in hopes of joining skullduggery but chose wrong ocean. Every now and then I need a break from Kappa and PE.

DeletedUser

It's always good to have another fellow Vrod in the house haha.

DeletedUser

Thanatos is a good person i'am guessing it's not that he don't respect soldiers. He just might was haveing a bad day. So yall know I was only messing with Greenpuffle to have a lil fun i'am guessing Greenpuffle took it the wrong way lol... This stunt was just to spice up the Forums to see everyone chat again. And Thank you griffin777 That means alot to me you have no idea!!

ya king i do respect the fact that you fought for your country and my country(if your from the united states that is) But we have messaged a bit and your not to bad of a guy no homo.

DeletedUser

ya king i do respect the fact that you fought for your country and my country(if your from the united states that is) But we have messaged a bit and your not to bad of a guy no homo.

Haha Yep iam from the good old USA. See people get to know me I'am a Ok guy at times haha

DeletedUser

What ever happen to Greenpuffle I'am kinda missing the kid now:(