Solace

DeletedUser

Name: Solace
Membership Cap: Currently 60

What we want

Solace is currently looking for players that are willing to be fully commited to this game. We want loyal players that will stick through thick and thin. You must have the courage to face any player on this server instead of running away and joining an alliance at the first sight of danger. We are experienced and we will train anyone that will take the time to learn.

communication

We are currently using skype and we encourage all members to do the same. We wont force you to use it if you cant/wont. We are fun and mature people and we will hear you out anytime.

Contact Information

If You want to join us then feel free to contact Luminoth or Ice-cold ingame or on the forums. Message me anytime if you have questions.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We were taken by an alliance 7 times are size and rank 1 who were beaten by a much smaller off the top rankings alliance and lost you village easily

TBH Luminoth would of went on to be a powerful leader, if his diplomats weren't scared of AIA.

DeletedUser

Please dont spam My recruitment thread. You shouldn't start making enemies again. You dont know what really happened in XI. My members were never attacked until one of my leaders was too scared to fight an alliance in my ocean.

WM802 was a member and he can vouch for me and tell you how good of a leader I am. It just turns out that I dont have diplomacy and eventually it was my downfall. Btw, were you informed that it was my alliance against two, and one of them was a lot bigger than mine.

DeletedUser

Let's get one thing straight. The events that happend on xi did not happen because anyone was afraid. What happened happened. Luminoth and I are past it, so let it go people. He is forming this alliance on this world and has recruited me to be in it. I have given my word that I will stay and fight by his side regardless of anything else that happens.