Some double BP Stats

DeletedUser

I posted this in my alliance so I thought you guys may enjoy it as well.

Post Title : I am proud of you guys

Content:

Stats on the double bp day:

Nordic Nightmares 640,071 / 110 = 5818 Average BP a member for the day

Masters of Rogue Chaos 392,264 / 187 = 2097 Average BP a member for the day

Peloponnesian League 412,777 / 102 = 4046 Average Bp a member for ALL TIME

DeletedUser

so?

oh i dig, another ''we're cool'' type of topic. other alliances should do member average BP per day everytime they do better than you to tease you a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so?

oh i dig, another ''we're cool'' type of topic. other alliances should do member average BP per day everytime they do better than you to tease you a bit :)

If they can manage to do so, sure they should.

DeletedUser

it was double BP day your supposed to try your best if not you don't know how to play :/

DeletedUser

what if you try your best, but they keep dodging attacks or if you have loads of noob attacks with swordsmen and archers? not much bp there and you can't help it

DeletedUser

loads of noob attacks with swordsmen and archers? not much bp there and you can't help it

I wish people would attack me with swordsmen and archers. Would help me towards my next city slot.

DeletedUser

i wish they attack me with horsemen and chariots. they are worth 3 and 4 BP, not to mention ships

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

hehe you guys need a lot of pats on your backs lately ;)

DeletedUser

hehe you guys need a lot of pats on your backs lately ;)

I still didn't get mine in that other thread.

Although while I'm replying to your post, how about you tell me how many biremes you have stacked in that O45 city of yours, that I wasted my troops against the other day? Save me the trouble of getting a spy report, yeah? ;)

DeletedUser22708

Haha yeah, those were weird attacks but they did give me a good amount of bp so i'll give you your pat on the back very soon ;)

DeletedUser

Haha yeah, those were weird attacks but they did give me a good amount of bp so i'll give you your pat on the back very soon ;)

I got enough for another city slot, and have already rebuilt, so I'm not too bothered. I was kicking myself when I realised I'd forgotten to launch my LS first, though. :supermad:

DeletedUser22708

Well i don't think you got much bp out of it, only bp you might have had is from killing some biremes.

DeletedUser

I'm sure I got a few thousand ABP from it. I don't remember any other attacks that I would have got BP from.. but I was pretty buzzed throughout the double BP day, so I wasn't being particularly sensible.

Eh, I dunno. Maybe when I'm feeling less lazy, I'll go through my reports and see what I got.

DeletedUser22708

well if you received a few thousand bp out of it, i must have received a lot more then ;)