Inactive Topic Some New grepolis awards

DeletedUser

Proposal:
There are regulary some new updates comeing, it would be nice if there would de new awards too about those updates.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
yup

Reason:
It gives new targets and its more fun to play.

''Temple Robber'' Details:
You must have learend the Temple lootig from academy, that way you can send your Myth units loot someone's city for favor.
Award must have 4 Grades and here is the results you need to get to get the award:
Grade 1 - loot 1 000 favor
Grade 2 - loot 5 000 favor
Grade 3 - loot 10 000 favor
Grade 4 - loot 25 000 favor

Visual Aids:
Temple looting research from academy

''Devastator'' Details:
You must use catapults for takeing down enemy city wall or even another buildings if you have researched Stone Hail
Award must have 4 Grades and here is the results you need to get to get the award:
Grade 1 - 50 buildings levels
Grade 2 - 100 buildings levels
Grade 3 - 250 buildings levels
Grade 4 - 500 buildings levels

Visual Aids:
I image this like this: a city and a rocks from catapults falling on the city.

''Sunk Expansionist'' Details:
There is an award ''Determined Expansionist'', what you can get for building Colony Ships, but this award is for killed Colony Ships, both, as an defender and as an attacker. Its pretty good gain if you can snipe down a CS as an defender or destroy CS as an attacker.
Grade 1 - 5 Destroy Colony Ships
Grade 2 - 25 Destroy Colony Ships
Grade 3 - 75 Destroy Colony Ships
Grade 4 - 150 Destroy Colony Ships
(numbers are same as ''Determined Expansionist'''s award numbers)

Visual Aids:
I image set on fire and half sunk Colony Ship.

''Damaged Pride'' Details: (Hero World Only)
This award will be given for killing Heroes in hero worlds. As you actually don't kill a hero, you just damage him/her for a time, so thats why the name of an award. (Didn't start makeing an another thread for that, but city wall should track too killed heroes, just my option :) )
Grade 1 - Kill 100 Heroes
Grade 2 - Kill 250 Heroes
Grade 3 - Kill 500 Heroes
Grade 4 - Kill 1000 Heroes

Visual Aids:
The award should a bit remind ''Unrelenting Fighter'', so here is my idea: Skull with Centurio helmet on it and this hero icon/sing below the skull Heroicon.PNG.

''Legendary Hunter'' Details:
The award you can get for killing Mythical Units. Actually there was many legends in Greece and Rome about how people killed them, so an award for doing it would be nice.
Grade 1 - 500 Killed Mythical Units
Grade 2 - 1 000 Killed Mythical Units
Grade 3 - 5 000 Killed Mythical Units
Grade 4 - 10 000 Killed Mythical Units

Visual Aids:
There would be some Myth Units on the award, for example Griffin and Minotaur and a little skull below them.

Summary: Some new awards / medals for the game

Ask if you didn't understand of something

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

It makes sense to add "Temple Robber" since you have one for looting regular resources. I would also support the "Devastator" as well. If you get any more similar award ideas, you could edit them in.

DeletedUser

It makes sense to add "Temple Robber" since you have one for looting regular resources. I would also support the "Devastator" as well. If you get any more similar award ideas, you could edit them in.

I have already created a post about Gold Merchant award, shoud i put it here too?

DeletedUser31385

I have already created a post about Gold Merchant award, shoud i put it here too?

No, not since it is separate already. Im just saying that you can add more here if you get any award ideas that are similar (fighting).