Someone catch me up...

DeletedUser

League of Doom (controls o45, play from day 1, absorbed A Team, Wookies) - arguably the strongest alliance in Thebes atm.

is fighting

The War of All (controls o54 and most of o44, former Lacking Sanity, SOD) - playing defensively, but not very active
BOOM - (my current alliance, controls o55, plays from day 1, absorbed DT, DOW) - bunkering down in 055=) LOD shell not pass!
Reanimation - (controls o35, 034, parts of 044, seem like strong rim alliance) - cant tell much about them, also fighting Inglorious Basterds and Scorpions

-In this war, LOD seems to be winning on paper. They took a lot more cities than they lost. However, in the long run they are going nowhere. They are feeding BP to guys that will not give up (look at Oliver). In the meantime, rim alliances around them are growing stronger by the day (look at Oblivion). That NAP aint gonna work when WW starts. Like any other alliance, their activity is diminishing with time, but they won't find recruits easy. Plus, they are not known as the most attractive group. Remember that racist raging lunatic XZODD and his futile attempts to insult me? If not, here:
This post should be renamed to Ateam/LOD Owning DOW/BOOM. I dont think its even a fair fight, we are taking 2/5 citys from them each day. They rarely try to broke our sieges, im starting to miss LS, they gaved a nice fight, not like this clowns.

Well, the clowns are still here and circus is rolling.

In other parts of the world:

Super Best Friends - (control o66, most of 65, part of 56, stong rim alliance) -allied with BOOM

are fighting

SunTzu (control 075, parts of o65 - another rim alliance) - can't say much about them

---

Rampant Rabbits ( control o64, they were allied with The War of All, not sure what they up to now)

are fighting

Order of Chaos (control o63, rim alliance that is supposed to be good)
Expandable (control 074, another rim alliance I know nothing about)

That's about it, pretty much nothing is going on.

DeletedUser43011

Rampant Rabbits ( control o64, they were allied with The War of All, not sure what they up to now)

are fighting

They stopped fighting OOC a few month ago

Its so boring

Yup, cant argue with that. Its becoming a war of inactives.

DeletedUser

lately my business is cracking turtle shells, and the business is good. not even walls being built by cutting construction time with gold helps. if only starving children in africa knew on what people spend their hard earned money on

DeletedUser

Righty then!
Seems you need an alliance to just start something then... Kick it all off again.

DeletedUser

keep feeding turtles BP. Like I said, you are wasting your energy and setting urself up for failure.

DeletedUser

omg u noob, why are u attacking me? I was away all day and come back to 3 cities under siege and like 5 CS coming at me. My grepo literally froze when I tried to snipe again, I hate that thing.

DeletedUser

hahaha. :D :D :D

I was very busy before so BOOM had started to think they had chance against LoD. Now that I'm back, let's change that perception. :p

DeletedUser

This is never-ending game. Game is over if someone do not login long time. Or give all his cities to friends. Or have lost all his cities.

DeletedUser

Game is over if someone do not login long time. Or give all his cities to friends. Or have lost all his cities.

Ok this information is new to me. Thanks for sharing. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Several players (which I was a little know) has left this world - Minatomus, Tushkanchik, Adjarz...............

Time spent enjoying something you like doing is NOT a time wasted, just saying.

I took your cities in the honest battle, man. Alone.
So, if you are so brave, man, do the same.
One of us must die.
And it would not be me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

League of Doom (controls o45, play from day 1, absorbed A Team, Wookies) - arguably the strongest alliance in Thebes atm.

is fighting

The War of All (controls o54 and most of o44, former Lacking Sanity, SOD) - playing defensively, but not very active
BOOM - (my current alliance, controls o55, plays from day 1, absorbed DT, DOW) - bunkering down in 055=) LOD shell not pass!
Reanimation - (controls o35, 034, parts of 044, seem like strong rim alliance) - cant tell much about them, also fighting Inglorious Basterds and Scorpions

-In this war, LOD seems to be winning on paper. They took a lot more cities than they lost. However, in the long run they are going nowhere. They are feeding BP to guys that will not give up (look at Oliver). In the meantime, rim alliances around them are growing stronger by the day (look at Oblivion). That NAP aint gonna work when WW starts. Like any other alliance, their activity is diminishing with time, but they won't find recruits easy. Plus, they are not known as the most attractive group. Remember that racist raging lunatic XZODD and his futile attempts to insult me? If not, here:

Well, the clowns are still here and circus is rolling.

In other parts of the world:

Super Best Friends - (control o66, most of 65, part of 56, stong rim alliance) -allied with BOOM

are fighting

SunTzu (control 075, parts of o65 - another rim alliance) - can't say much about them

---

are fighting

Expandable (control 074, another rim alliance I know nothing about)

That's about it, pretty much nothing is going on.

what tyrone we dont get a mention? e started 2 months after the server began and are more than holding our own vs ooc