Someone needs to change server status

DeletedUser

Why does it say the server is open on the front page when its not?

DeletedUser

If you really care about this, go submit a Ticket to Game Operators. Opening another thread for almost same issue wont really help.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't need to ticket, its just them being lazy and not changing the status when it should be

DeletedUser15240

If theres something you have a problem with regarding the game, or in this the front page of the game, submit a ticket, theres no need to post it on the forum. And no its not the devs being lazy, they have things which are far higher priority than changing the title to a world

DeletedUser22650

technically the server is still open whether its temporarily full or not, as soon as somebody drops out a space becomes available, im not sure how the wonder thing works exactly because i havent tried joining an old server lately but before those alpha was the only closed server

DeletedUser

The world is still open, a world closes once the age of wonders starts. - It is not anyone being lazy this is how it is meant to be, if a world is full at momment in time it is still open once somone leaves a new space opens up.

DeletedUser

Yea yea ... i got that ... it's logical. But is there an exact number for each world? And is that number ever reached?

DeletedUser

Its lower for higher speed worlds and I think knossos reached it sometime back. Ive seen some many ghosts so I think there will place for some new players to join. If I recall correcty its 20,000 for this server

DeletedUser

The number tends to be reached at the beginning of the world, especially on the more popular worlds. It remains locked until space opens up.

The maximum number on a server is 60,000 divided by the speed of the world. So yes, the maximum for Knossos is 20,000.

I hope that answered your question.