Pnp Someone Needs to Ghost

• Thread starter DeletedUser2413
  • Start date

DeletedUser2413

Unless anyone else has a better plan I'm keeping my out for anything attack-able to drop BP early because my troops are seriously getting THICK; while discussing walls I was mentioning among some friends a specific issue I seem to be having.

Zabbi said:
This city will be next... but it has import stuff to do. Pretty sure I'm doing this right??
pJYDHMi.png
rqxcg83.png

Zabbi said:
Well, I think my soldiers are getting pretty plump, I keep having to build this damn farm. Haven't even gotten to breaking the walls.
ve5uvmV.png

KsmfFZj.png

Not even sure building these baths are the best idea; troops are starting to stink just sitting around in this hot Greek sun though, with nothing to do.
beach.gif

giphy.gif

The ONLY logical solution to this dilemma (and rather serious one) is for someone to take one for the team and ghost/reset.

Unless anyone else has any other bright ideas?

DeletedUser56574

hey, how can i start playing en119. don't seem to be able to find it. is it still closed or open?

DeletedUser56574

thanks! it was right before me. a big blue button. but i was looking at the list below of the other worlds! never enterd my head that this will be seperate from the list in the form of the big button, so ignored it. :). anyway, the eyes are opened, and i started on the world.