Someone needs to say it..

DeletedUser

Ironically all the alliances we did beat (except White Eagles) brought the war on themselves, taking in some refugees and refusing to boot them

That's weird I was unaware MOS beat WE?

I'm sure bend and company at PfK, and other BoM members would scratch their heads upon reading that statement.

DeletedUser

Look, MORS hasn't "won" because there are still other alliances. when it comes to WW time things may change. I dont think its worth dissolving such a team for. I think you should just crush every alliance that you aren't pacted with for now.

^^^ that or drop some pacts cough cough TSL cough cough nudge nudge ;) lol

DeletedUser

they wont drop TSL, they see TSL as a threat. hence the pact

DeletedUser

they know tsl would take it to them, so they keep them onside so they can claim they are top dogs in the world. But similar to TSL, they'll only start a war with an alliance much smaller than them so they know they can win. Heaven forbid either of them go to war with an alliance big enough to do some damage

DeletedUser

they know tsl would take it to them, so they keep them onside so they can claim they are top dogs in the world. But similar to TSL, they'll only start a war with an alliance much smaller than them so they know they can win. Heaven forbid either of them go to war with an alliance big enough to do some damage

Did you just start in pella like yesterday or something? Why would you even post your suggestions without having any idea about current happenings, or are you just trolling? :D

DeletedUser

That's weird I was unaware MOS beat WE?

I'm sure bend and company at PfK, and other BoM members would scratch their heads upon reading that statement.

I meant beating WE when they still were in O55. It was actually MOS that did let them move to O65 when they lost that war, that way we kept the eastern front and alliances in O65 busy while we were dealing with all the other big core alliances.

DeletedUser

Did you just start in pella like yesterday or something? Why would you even post your suggestions without having any idea about current happenings, or are you just trolling? :D

am happy to be proven wrong.....go on, plz tell me who you've had wars with that were at least 3/4 of your size when the wars started, and i don't mean the very first few weeks when most peple had just a city or two each. Current happenings??? who you at war with and what was the difference in sizes when these war's started?

DeletedUser

Cookie just go to your little corner and eat some cookies cause you my friend are not worth explaining to :)

DeletedUser

am happy to be proven wrong.....go on, plz tell me who you've had wars with that were at least 3/4 of your size when the wars started, and i don't mean the very first few weeks when most peple had just a city or two each. Current happenings??? who you at war with and what was the difference in sizes when these war's started?

Max has it right there. There're tons of threads here on all the wars that had been fought, so if you are new on the server and don't know the history, why don't you just go up and read at least some of them before you post nonsense cr*p here. =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was invited to this thread by your own alliance, so i'm asking questions to try and find out why you think you have won the server already.

i think i might of hit the nail on the head and you are refusing to answer me because i'm near to the truth.

I also notice you are avoiding this statement too
they know tsl would take it to them, so they keep them onside so they can claim they are top dogs in the world.

too close to the truth for you?

DeletedUser

i was invited to this thread by your own alliance, so i'm asking questions to try and find out why you think you have won the server already.

i think i might of hit the nail on the head and you are refusing to answer me because i'm near to the truth.

I also notice you are avoiding this statement too

too close to the truth for you?

No, it's just that you're this too far away from it, and this is why you're not even worth answering, lol.

DeletedUser

I meant beating WE when they still were in O55. It was actually MOS that did let them move to O65 when they lost that war, that way we kept the eastern front and alliances in O65 busy while we were dealing with all the other big core alliances.
This was another good diplomatic move by you guys that led to the server becoming the way it is. As said it was a good move, but was another thing that made it so you didn't have to fight on to many fronts at once.

DeletedUser

This was another good diplomatic move by you guys that led to the server becoming the way it is. As said it was a good move, but was another thing that made it so you didn't have to fight on to many fronts at once.

hah, thanks bend. You know when MOS was created we were in a bad position and things were rather harsh for us. As the leader I did all I could to get MOS where it is now. And truth be told I don't mind stagnation in Pella as long as we are good (which of course we are). My main goal is to win, and I don't mind what server has turned into. No competition means we did our job well.

After all it was Chris who created this thread and MMed everyone and he's always up for some fun. So all your suggestions will just go in vain, we won't disband MOS or go VM for a month. As for our allies, we won't break our treaties without a serious cause, as we do value our honor and our word.

Besides, even if all the alliances turn against MOS, there's no way you could hope to defeat us. I mean we were at war with EO, TCF, TNW, and then declared the war against 303, the next day declared the war against Silver (I'm not even mentioning alliances like SI and others not worth mentioning). Those days are far behind and there're no alliances like this anymore, whose combined forces could've threatened us. Even if someday such alliances appear, at least some of them will be way too far away from us to be able to effectively fight us.

That being said, I don't see any decent threat to MOS within at least few months.

DeletedUser

Good post, was gonna plus rep you, but says I need to spread some rep, guess I need to go de rep some random noobs.

oh man, someone de repped me after this and didnt sign it, whatever will I do my life is ruined.

DeletedUser

Sapphy's alliance could definitely beat MOS. They are building legendary nukes as we speak. I'm afraid of attacking them because I dont wanna get rimmed. True story.

DeletedUser

Sapphys alliance is actually creating a whole new unit in the mythic temple. I heard they are mating a cerberus with a manticore at the moment or trying at least. They are also trying to get the gods to give them hercules.

DeletedUser

Seems as though the server is too young, and it was immature to start such a thread. People quit, players get caught cheating, and frankly mos isn't one of the better teams I've seen on many different servers. We'll see how things look down the road. GL with your boredom.

DeletedUser31450

I will give my opinion.

MOS could get rid of all their pacts. If they stay the top alliance it will proove there is no one who can beat them.
In my old world Eta there was an alliance Chaos Rising who had no pacts from they moment they were founded and they stayed around 4th for a while and now they are the number one alliance with no one to stand in their way.

Another option(which i like the best) is that all alliances could gang up on MOS this option would spice up the world and then it would be very fun playing.

All beginings have and end.
there was another alliance which was number 1 by alot. they were atleast 10 time the 2 alliance but they ended up fallind due to a few quitting and then a few getting bored and leaving an making their own alliance.

So in conclusion MOS WILL fall just like every other alliance.
Nothing lasts forever

Regards, Stwl360

DeletedUser3613

MOS say they are bored and yet are pacted to every alliance that could be considered a threat LOL

Advise ...... cancel your pacts if your bored and stop bleating about the world being boring .... if you had any balls the world would be fine !!