Someone needs to say it..

DeletedUser

You are probably confused because you're a little slow which is why you spend so much time posting every 2 min on the external forums usually the biggest trolls are the ones posting in forums more then logging into the game. MoS can spin it anyway they want if BoM took in players MoS was fighting in the same situation MoS would be crying about how much disrespect BoM showed blah blah blah. Let's look at the facts here...MoS is bored and was looking for a fight and tried to create a situation and MoS is already attacking me so there is a big shocker. All I can say is to the small teams and teams on the outside don't be wussies and ooh and aah over MoS's stats on paper. Seems as though Volsung is more interested in trying to bully you in diplomacy don't fall for it. So don't get tricked into deals where they will just cr ap on you later (remember everything is their short term gain and every deal the rug can get pulled out from under you) and take what they want later anyway. MoS said they already have this won so why do they need any deals, naps, pacts anyway...game on.

All alliances out there, what this kid tried to say is that if we accept some temporary agreements, that would mean that someday we might be quitting on them when we have no benefits from them anymore. He also means that if you're not pacted with us, then you might expect to be attacked someday sooner or later, and we only pact if we agree with the leaders of a pacting alliance on merging at some point. We never kept that in secret and it was rather obvious.

That particular NAP was created in order to benefit our both alliances. We no longer benefit from it - you still do, this is why you're so annoyed and so stupidly unreasonable about it. Why can't you understand that we were never pacted with you.

As for BoM taking in players MOS fought without letting us know with an active NAP which terms would refuse you to do so, then damn right I'd call you traitors and go for a war with you. On the other hand, if you did let us know that you were going to do, and quit on NAP if we refused to agree on that take over, so you might take these guys without breaking the NAP after all - we'd simply go for a war to protect our interests, but we would def. not call you traitors whining the way you do - don't judge people by yourself. What you do now is not protecting your interests (remember that situation about jackals retreating in silence when a lion appears?), but crying calling us traitors when in fact in terms of diplomacy we acted flawlessly and did everything right in an honorable way. That tremendous difference you kids just don't see and I'm giving up explaining it to you any further.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31450

the war would already be on if BoM wasnt scared.
I want MoS to go to war with them.
Please, itll be funny

DeletedUser

@ Dazzler, I do respect you as a player, but I personally don't see how you can judge any diplomatic decisions what so over. As I can recall when you were a leader of Nordic Nightmares in world Athens with Chronic and Draculhair you guys declare war to everyone, acted arrogant towards everyone without being reasonable, got us into mess and then left Athens right away when we start fighting everyone on all sides. And after you are coming here and start trash talking about "balls", apparently you do not have any.

DeletedUser

@ Dazzler, I do respect you as a player, but I personally don't see how you can judge any diplomatic decisions what so over. As I can recall when you were a leader of Nordic Nightmares in world Athens with Chronic and Draculhair you guys declare war to everyone, acted arrogant towards everyone without being reasonable, got us into mess and then left Athens right away when we start fighting everyone on all sides. And after you are coming here and start trash talking about "balls", apparently you do not have any.

oh snap, dazzly just got obliterated, what are you gonna say bro? Turns out you were a naughty boy in the past. I wanna hear more about his dirty secretes, Fara, tell me more.

DeletedUser1483

You are probably confused because you're a little slow which is why you spend so much time posting every 2 min on the external forums usually the biggest trolls are the ones posting in forums more then logging into the game.

Lol. I've not posted much in this topic at all considering I was the one that created it. :p you mad bro?

-- as for MOS attacking you? I'm curious to know which of our members is attacking you, and if they were attacking you why haven't you declared war on MOS?

I already said that war was not our aim when we dissolved the agreement, NAP, whatever you wanted to call it. Expansion was. I also said that our members were still told to respect your alliance and not attack you. So calm down and just mail me ingame if you have a problem and quit pretending to be "the bigger man" when you're just whining on and on when I'm suggesting we just sort it out ingame instead of on the externals.

And by "we" I mean the leadership in MOS and BOM. Not their members.

the war would already be on if BoM wasnt scared.
I want MoS to go to war with them.
Please, itll be funny

Lol. You trying to get this started I see. :p

DeletedUser3613

Yeah i did found NN and we had no pacts, when i made a new alliance, NmE was already way ahead on BP who knocked them off the top spot ?? NN of course we where ruthless and that was what i wanted, I didn't leave Athens I had a RL problem that those close to me ingame knew about, the fact is if i had been able to get online and play nobody would have had a chance against NN and I still never boasted about anything despite my alliance clearly being the best i never spammed messages ingame or started threads on here to boast, so dont question my balls sunshine ;)

DeletedUser1483

One message isn't really spam. ;) and I didn't make the thread to boast about what we had done. What's with the personal attacks anyway?

Jeese. Just because grepo is my life, I've got no girlfriend or job and I live in my mums basement ordering take out food, people think I'm a stereotype? *sigh*

DeletedUser

@chris

No I'm not mad bro. In fact bro, I've been under attack nonstop by the new noob recruits you got bro so it's nothing new to me except more bp. Look on grepostats bro and see who has taken the most cities in the last 10 days bro. That's just from bp I haven't ran one festival bro. See what was happening was they couldn't take my cities and they could feel the walls falling in around them so they had to try to cut a deal and join someone where they wouldn't lose their buttocks bro so they could still try to play this server for awhile. If they were still standing and doing fine why would they join the team they all said they hated back when we were in WE and figured we'd all end up fighting one day anyway bro. So good thing you guys recruit noobs or they would have no plan bro. As far as why don't we declare war if they are attacking me...I'll let our leaders handle that...cuz obviously we respect our leaders if they say hold off don't attack then we don't unlike your guys who do what they want. Anyway bro I figured if I added bro in here a bunch of times it would make it a lot more easier for you and TyroneBro to understand bro.

DeletedUser

@chris

No I'm not mad bro. In fact bro, I've been under attack nonstop by the new noob recruits you got bro so it's nothing new to me except more bp. Look on grepostats bro and see who has taken the most cities in the last 10 days bro. That's just from bp I haven't ran one festival bro. See what was happening was they couldn't take my cities and they could feel the walls falling in around them so they had to try to cut a deal and join someone where they wouldn't lose their buttocks bro so they could still try to play this server for awhile. If they were still standing and doing fine why would they join the team they all said they hated back when we were in WE and figured we'd all end up fighting one day anyway bro. So good thing you guys recruit noobs or they would have no plan bro. As far as why don't we declare war if they are attacking me...I'll let our leaders handle that...cuz obviously we respect our leaders if they say hold off don't attack then we don't unlike your guys who do what they want. Anyway bro I figured if I added bro in here a bunch of times it would make it a lot more easier for you and TyroneBro to understand bro.
no, it just made you look stupid, but thnx for trying. Come again.

DeletedUser

HELLO GUYS!! Hahaha. Such a long time since i relog into the forum. I see that MOS is still RAWKING!! Way to go! ;D

DeletedUser1483

Hey TL! We miss you. I'm sure you can understand what's going on here. Through the weeping tears and whining that is..;)

DeletedUser3613

Chris will you PLZ stop reviving this drivle and let it die ;)

DeletedUser1483

See daz.. look what youve done.

Noone is posting in the forum! Last post was 2 days ago. I livened it up.. now i dont want to send a mass mail out in Pella again, but i will tell everyone that daz is a n00b if i have to. ;)

DeletedUser1483

To keep this on topic.. and as the person who made this topic in the first place.

NEW TOPIC: How much dazzy is a n00b, reasons for this and also how the forum is very inactive.