Something else to talk about

DeletedUser

Because our (thebes players) forum is plagued with a few top alliances bickering between each other about a few PnPs which were quite amusing to begin with (now OLD) I thought I would start a thread for something else!

My main interest is this group of guys 'Lacking Sanity'. I'm absolutely loving their ABP for so few players. The only problem is their seriously creepy profile picture! I seriously hope they start kicking some big butt too and show that even with a small alliance they can take down some bigger alliances :D

Apart from that I've noticed a few other alliances but namely F.U.N. Obviously these guys immediately have a few top ranking ABP players including being 7th in ABP. What cracked me up after I noticed them was scanning the area where they seem to be based, in OC55, and seeing they are surrounded by these Knights watch characters...

I made the assumption they may be at war and after looking at Knights Watch profile noticed it states their current war with F.U.N.

11 versus 28. Good luck to F.U.N. absolutely love to see a tight knit mini alliance take on the big boys. :D

DeletedUser25249

yeah they have come out and busted the abp, will be a great effort if in 2 weeks with the same rotor they are in around the same position.

well done fellas:)

DeletedUser13405

Agreed on all counts. Lacking Sanity is really killing it. Absolutely great job by them.

F.U.N. seems likely to win that war because Knights Watch looks a little noobish with the whole brother/sister alliance thing.

I think this server is one where a smaller alliance can make a real mark. I also know of several 5-7 player alliances that have top notch players in them from other worlds.

DeletedUser

thanks guys. were staying under the radar right now ;) while achilles and DW keep calling each other girls or whatever it is they do for 50 pages at a time.

expect lots of fun surprises in the future :)

DeletedUser

F.U.N has some good players from other worlds small but tough as hell should do well here

Lacking Sanity' great start , maybe from the fact that 44 is so weak that they are just that much better then everyone else. But none the less looking to take 44 for them self's if no else steps up fast

DeletedUser

I have been very surprised with Lacking Sanity, although after looking at their roster I realized I shouldnt alot of good players in there. Seems like they have mainly come from Calydon.

DeletedUser

thanks guys. were staying under the radar right now ;) while achilles and DW keep calling each other girls or whatever it is they do for 50 pages at a time.

expect lots of fun surprises in the future :)

Definitely not under my radar Ive been watching you guys eagerly. Looking forward to seeing, not who wins, but how long it takes you ;)

I Wouldn't say its anything to do with OC44 being weak either. If you go in with an attack mentality people immediately start to build defense and minimizing any worry that F.U.N. or LaSanity may have in people attacking them.

Keep it up!

Anyone else have opinions on other smaller alliances?

DeletedUser41523

I think Lacking Sanity is a solid alliance though. Third in ABP and they're going strong good job boys and gals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone else have opinions on other smaller alliances?

ill give a shout out to angry villagers. they are in the low 30's for alliance ABP but considering they are only 2 members im highly impressed with them

DeletedUser

I like the look of BOOM, they seem really aggresive and active