Something Strange

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I am new to this game but not new to games like this.

I have some very inactive players on my island in PHI. I have been farming them of course. When I say inactive...I mean they are like the living dead.

So I am been tooling along building up my city, farming etc. very active player here.

I have farmed a particular player on my island a couple of times (they are right next to me.) So I decided to hit them again and I sent everything. They dont have walls, they dont have any defense what so ever. easy as breathing. Then this happened. (by the way the farmed player is less than 3oo points. very inactive. Yet is able to kill all of my army. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

[report]86178d8f75b2fb5d7b9df6b5a5e31b77[/report]

DeletedUser

Well, judging by your battle port, you didn't send a lot of soldiers. And you attacked someone that you had 71% morale against, which causes your units to fight worse. So, even if you opponent only had five swordsmen, he could have enlished 150 militia from his farm, which would be enough to kill everything you sent. However, since the city only has 236 points, I'm thinking it's fewer militia and more defensive units. Maybe someone on your island sent them there.

You're attacking with swordsmen and archers, which are terrible offensively. I don't recommend farming with them as they have to reach quite high numbers to carry more than you lose in terms of resources ...

DeletedUser

I had chariots and horsemen as well as other units. Morale truly sucks. Looking forward to Corinth. I deleted my Byzantium account. Too slow. Morale is lame. Thanks for your input. Appreciated.