Something Wrong ?

DeletedUser

Not many have joined the new World till now, so someone is playing a nasty trick to boost up the numbers ??

There are at least 50 member names starting from the word guest and most are at 175 points...stuck. not for the first time though ;)

Sry Wrong place to post... Can a mod move this to the Dyme Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

I've noticed that as well. If they're just random accounts then they'll be gone soon enough anyway.

DeletedUser

They're from the new app. New players can make a "guest" account and are prompted to make a proper account later on.

DeletedUser

Indeed, very handy for farming :). Have some experiency with this from the Dutch grepolis and it is just the best thing ever!

DeletedUser44027

It's annoying, though. You can create a guest account by accident when trying to login to the mobile app :p

DeletedUser

can we farm the guest accounts ? this is news ? wow what a hot start for a new world

DeletedUser40827

It's annoying, though. You can create a guest account by accident when trying to login to the mobile app :p
ya thats what happened to me, always getting alerts from my phone saying that my guest city is being attacked :( I hope it has ghosted by now

DeletedUser

lol, there are also 2 or 3 cities like that on my island :p

DeletedUser

Oh, nice resources but low amount of BP's, I guess ... :heh:

DeletedUser39031

I suspect the amount of quests on 0 points are actual players who clicked the wrong thing on the mobile app.