<Sons of Hades> Is recruiting ACTIVE,DEDICATED,GOOD PLAYERS

DeletedUser

****************************************************************************************** Island 166113 S-O-N-S O-F H-A-D-E-S Abv.(SOH) OCEAN 44
******************************************************************************************
Hades Is _RECRUITING_ U.

Diplomacy is open, not to limited: You must have something to offer us, whether it is an alliance or NAP.

BIO-This Alliance started by group of friends that has alot of experience with these type of strategy games we also played Tribal Wars we came here to grepolis to dominate and thats what were gonna do .

We are Currently Recruiting anybody around island 166113 Ocean 44 (Exceptions are made if your further out)are goal is to take over Islands that surround us and make strong Allys. We would like experienced players or somewhat know what their doing.

We would like to make a big strong Alliance and Assign people to jobs asap. If your interested. We offer Protection,Support,And A good community of players.

-REQUIREMENTS-
*Must be active
*We dont Tolerate Harassing Alliance members
*And must know what the your doing.

If you got any questions or would like a invite Mail Emperor Narzul27
Senate Stouters Chimerraa
**********************************************************************************************
HADES WILL DOMINATE BOTH THE UNDERWORLD AND ABOVE

1403826-hades_by_taekwondonj_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now why put an age minimum? I've met plenty of kids that are good at this game.

DeletedUser

Most to do with i experienced immaturity in alot of games i played. But we decided to get all ages a shot :)

DeletedUser

Please decrease the font size! That is extremely aggravating to read!

DeletedUser5554

Yet another alliance claiming it will dominate...

DeletedUser29066

Just saw this today so I decided to see what happened in the 5 weeks since .. looks like Narzul27 is the sole member of The Sons of Redemption and has been inactive for three weeks. The poor Sons of Hades are sadly extinct.

DeletedUser

This post looks like an illiterate version of 'Pushty's' recent post regarding -DoD-.

DeletedUser29066

does that mean you consider Pushty to be literate? LMAO

DeletedUser

Yes, haha. :p

He is a member of the Tribal Wars News Corporation.

DeletedUser

I'm literate?

Damn it, I need more ghetto.

Oh, and hopefully soon-to-be InnoGames moderation staff. ;)