Sons of honourless dogs?

• Thread starter DeletedUser32061
  • Start date

DeletedUser32061

Here is a little post about an alliance that has shall we say, earnt my attention.

They say on their profile that acts of war include:

exeprofile_zpsc16054ee.png

So you would think they do not accept refugees, yes?
Well to be sure I asked them:

email_zps67e15c82.png

I asked you see, as here are some players that joined them and when they joined:

joined_zps80c3e66d.png

And here is when I cleared them:

attackdates_zps4a5b509f.png

So I am wondering, does this make them:

itchybum_zps80813c85.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mister Tea, I am not familiar with you, but almost every post of yours entertains me in some form or fashion. Grepo world forums need more people like yourself and I would rep you 10 times in a row if I could. "slapped in the face clicky"... hahahahaaaa

DeletedUser18571

Mister Tea, I am not familiar with you, but almost every post of yours entertains me in some form or fashion. Grepo world forums need more people like yourself and I would rep you 10 times in a row if I could. "slapped in the face clicky"... hahahahaaaa

get a room lol.

anyways, Looks like you got yourself some farms Mr T.

DeletedUser12667

Refugee status is for nujbs. Once you are in my alliance you are a member just like the others. And if the one who is doing the attacking is not happy with it then I will gladly accept the DBP you are willing to give:cool:

DeletedUser

Hateocracy was cool before Berx booted me for making a joke.

DeletedUser

too true, hero's problem is they have people that can't tell jokes :( dux where are u

DeletedUser32061

Refugee status is for nujbs. Once you are in my alliance you are a member just like the others. And if the one who is doing the attacking is not happy with it then I will gladly accept the DBP you are willing to give:cool:

Interesting, many alliances frown on leeches that have joined soley for the purpose of taking away an alliances troops and resources and time.
You say you are happy to accept players like that, knowing that they will be a drain on the alliance?

DeletedUser

Not necessarily a drain - conflict for a week or so is worth a participating member. It blatantly depends on the quality and the attitude of the player.

DeletedUser32061

Ah but what if that then drags the alliance into a war as they took away another alliances farm?
Then the alliance could find itself under attack for harbouring a refugee and the players in there could be resentful of that.