Sons of Poseidon

DeletedUser

The alliance Sons of Poseidon is currently recruiting. Recruits can be new or experienced memebers with any amount of points. all we ask is that you at least play the game weekly. We are mostly a friendly alliance, unless you attack one of our members. If you are interested in joining the message me either via private message or in the game.

Sincerely,
Nemean Lion 113:)

DeletedUser

So if I attack you guys today, will I have to wait a week for you all to come on line and hit me back?

DeletedUser

The alliance Sons of Poseidon is currently recruiting. Recruits can be new or experienced memebers with any amount of points. all we ask is that you at least play the game weekly. We are mostly a friendly alliance, unless you attack one of our members. If you are interested in joining the message me either via private message or in the game.

Sincerely,

Nemean,

Mate, this game is anything but friendly, but can be a friendly war game if you want to. The whole purpose of the game is to attack and be attacked. If not then why play the game at all? YOu will learn very soon that in Omicron, it is a world at war. Left and right, peeps are sending thousands of soldiers across vast seas to their deaths. Death, that don't don't sond like a friendly word to me. So don't get the misconception that this game is like that of Sim city. This is as friendly as it gets ;). :pro:

Peace,

sablanizon

DeletedUser

i know that people attack each other but we're not planning right now on going out and attacking everyone, to us you pick your own fight, if you choose a fight and you loose thats your fault, however if smeone comes and attacks you then we will unite and beet there buts as an alliance, and no it won't take us a week to come back if you beet us up.

DeletedUser

Sincerely,

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fine.

You actually reminded me a lot of sablanizon. :)

DeletedUser

i know that people attack each other but we're not planning right now on going out and attacking everyone, to us you pick your own fight, if you choose a fight and you loose thats your fault, however if smeone comes and attacks you then we will unite and beet there buts as an alliance, and no it won't take us a week to come back if you beet us up.

Most understood mate. And yes choosing your battles at this point is critical towards success.

DeletedUser

Here's the short fact you'll soon discover, you won't have enough time to decide what fight you want to pick in this world, you'll just end up fighting to survive, and if you do, then you'll be lucky to have allies left with you, I've seen more alliances in the top 12 rise and fall than I can remember. Good luck, but I don't expect to see much from any new alliance at this point in the game. Also you might want to consider deciding which oceans your recruiting in, if you go world wide it will be a waste to join you.