Soo...Enlighten Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What's going on? I'm not seeing any border changes or merges, with the only major events being the disintegration of SES and SC. Otherwise, the borders seem pretty stable.

DeletedUser

Pretty much. All seems rather quiet in Beta right now. Same old same old. We need a good war/change up to reawaken the players.

DeletedUser

It's easy, one alliance coordinate some attacks on another alliance and start yourself a war

DeletedUser

I do believe DJ is slowly entering O33, while keeping an eye on O44..
DJ has also had some success in O73/O83 with ET

SES apparently has just lost to Phenomen, but they are still an alliance with cities, so they arent defeated. I guess SES just called quits? I dunno, don't ask me.

DeletedUser

TIR seem to be having some small issues - like their leaders both going on VM while PoC, VP and PX attack them.

DeletedUser

What's going on? I'm not seeing any border changes or merges, with the only major events being the disintegration of SES and SC. Otherwise, the borders seem pretty stable.

Log into the game. Ask around. If your going stay around, stick with it instead of quitting then returning. Your reminding me more of Brett Favre every day (for those who do not know him, he's a football quarterback that retires & returns to National Football League (In America) every year)

And I'm not a huge fan of Favre, so I'm going assume your going on the other end of my list as well.

On second note, instead of posting this. Read the forums. Can't find the info. Pretty simple logic being used. The world isn't doing much at the time.

DeletedUser

Log into the game. Ask around. If your going stay around, stick with it instead of quitting then returning.

I decided to take a break because the game's gotten boring. And now I can't log in because I've lost my login info.

DeletedUser

I decided to take a break because the game's gotten boring. And now I can't log in because I've lost my login info.

Isn't there a forgot password option? I'm 100% sure there is one.. just click on that. If you cant remember your email password, then go to the email support and answer you're recovery question. Theres always a way to get stuff back.

DeletedUser

My email addresses are included in the list of lost passwords.

DeletedUser

The answer to my forgot password is a bunch of random letters and numbers.

DeletedUser

normally they use random questions with specific answers... where were you.. lol.

DeletedUser

Oh wow Milo. Unless you wrote it all down someplace I don't see a way to get it back. That sucks man.

DeletedUser

My mom's friend's friend is going to see if he can fix my computer, and if he can, I'll be able to get all of my passwords off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.