Soon to be disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This post is about a old topic, and was a failure. Please put it in first class mail straight to the archives

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am a peaceful player

DeletedUser

You either have to be joking or you are a serious noob and belong in an MRA!!

Seen as you in-game name is same as your forum name its not hard to work out who you intend on disbanding!!

Also that would not be an achievement disbanding a 30 man alliance as i have word there is a greater disband on the horizons!

DeletedUser

We have a great disbander Legokiller in one of the MADRID branches. Lets wait what he will achieve ;)

DeletedUser10837

What is the preoccupation with disbanding MRAs?

Yes, it's stupid to grant leadership status to unknown and untrustworthy players but why not beat them fair and square in battle rather than with these underhanded tactics?

DeletedUser

What is the preoccupation with disbanding MRAs?

Yes, it's stupid to grant leadership status to unknown and untrustworthy players but why not beat them fair and square in battle rather than with these underhanded tactics?

Well... it's fun :D

And you get the bragging rights ;)

DeletedUser10837

Wouldn't it be more fun and bragworthy to use leadership powers to whip the MRA into a lean, mean fighting machine which defies everyone's expectations by rising to the top of the charts for both BPA and points and dominating the server?

:p

DeletedUser6983

Why did u make a thread if disbanding an alliance if you havent did it yet...

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be more fun and bragworthy to use leadership powers to whip the MRA into a lean, mean fighting machine which defies everyone's expectations by rising to the top of the charts for both BPA and points and dominating the server?

:p

when that happens i will quit grepo (in other words in never will)

DeletedUser

I am a peacful player

DeletedUser6983

If you didnt make this thread, you probably couldve got away with it. U basically ruined yourself here

DeletedUser

i am a peacful player

DeletedUser

I am a peacefull player

DeletedUser

Pretty much. I wouldn't have gotten away with it anyway, The leader wasn't a noob like i thought, and saw through my plan. Kudos to him.

Wonder why you failed :rolleyes:
Its not hard for them to know your plan when you flashed it around in the forum!
Real Madrid maybe noobs but they can still read the forum!

You sir are the biggest noob!

DeletedUser

I am a peaceful player

Status
Not open for further replies.