Soon to be disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol!!

There was some great disbands on big alliance's on gamma!
Where members stayed in alliance for months waiting to take there chance!
I wouldn't have the patience to work my way to the top.

Good luck on your next attempt

Bit of advice dont broadcast your next mission :p

DeletedUser

I am a peacefull player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

You dont think that maybe R.Madrid has seen this all before, given the grief you love to heap in his direction and therefore the number of attempts that must have been made ???

I know myself that I am an honourable player, but he didnt and was not particularly happy when I was made a leader of -64 in Lambda as he was worried I would do exactly what you where trying !!

MRA ?? yes.
Noob ?? Nope.

I think people should just stick to playing the game rather than destructive tactics, but I gess thats in my nature as I make stuff for a living !!

J.

DeletedUser

I'll be happy to contribute to the destruction of REAL MADRID ELITE and there branches :)

Absolutely, no-ones saying not to,

Just do it by fair means not foul, after all - the longer they are left the more fun you can have attacking them and get greater rewards for conquering them.

You'll notice I didn't include the word "Elite" in my sig as I don't think its appropriate.

:D

J.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Absolutely, no-ones saying not to,

Just do it by fair means not foul, after all - the longer they are left the more fun you can have attacking them and get greater rewards for conquering them.

You'll notice I didn't include the word "Elite" in my sig as I don't think its appropriate.

:D

J.

"The Elite" in my sig is from world Eta, I run the alliance there, we are rank 5 with 11.2 million points. Soon to be rank 4 XD

DeletedUser

*facepalm

celebrity-pictures-gollum-petting-zoo.jpg

DeletedUser6983

LOL. Anyway. This should be deleted. But yes, I think R.Madrid knows who a spy can be know over the countless atempts

DeletedUser

"The Elite" in my sig is from world Eta, I run the alliance there, we are rank 5 with 11.2 million points. Soon to be rank 4 XD

I think you're getting me wrong.

What I meant is that as a new player I am not deserving of an "Elite" tag and hence didnt include it even though its part of the Alliance name Im in on Lambda. I think its not appropriate to claim to be something you are not, and if anything it just draws a target on your back for people to get annoyed about !!

I didnt mean it as a backhanded slight on your sig JNC, Im well aware of yours and others acheivements in the various worlds here and you guys can call yourself the Grepolis Allstars as far as Im concerned as you are the best players around at the moment.

Thats all.

J.

DeletedUser

Is disbanding really going to affect it that much? If it's really a Top12 alliance, then it's got a core group of players that know what they are doing and it won't be too hard to just start another one

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I think you're getting me wrong.

What I meant is that as a new player I am not deserving of an "Elite" tag and hence didnt include it even though its part of the Alliance name Im in on Lambda. I think its not appropriate to claim to be something you are not, and if anything it just draws a target on your back for people to get annoyed about !!

I didnt mean it as a backhanded slight on your sig JNC, Im well aware of yours and others acheivements in the various worlds here and you guys can call yourself the Grepolis Allstars as far as Im concerned as you are the best players around at the moment.

Thats all.

J.

You're right, but I think it looks good ;)

And thanks :)

DeletedUser

If we did, Madrids name would be all through it.
And I lol'd at how many alliances have the world "Elite" in it. There is only 1 true Elite, and its pretty obvious which alliance that is.. ehh James
;)

Now hold on... If you mean the Mushies (Which I think you do) you must remember that this is run by AICY :O

DeletedUser

Yup, that's why I added YET. I believe you are MRA and then cutting the fat?

And please (Not directed to JNC at all really he did not start it) talking about some alliance on eta or even someone's sig might I add is completely irrelevant to the topic :p

This thread has run a bit off course :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I wouldn't say "MRA" as we don't hand out invites randomly or give everyone invite privs. Only 1 or 2 people have invitation privs and when I invite people, I send a mail first and wait for there favourable reply. But yeah we will be cutting the "fat" as we go along like every alliance should do.

As long as this thread is interesting, it keeps the World Mu forum interesting :p

Status
Not open for further replies.