Sorrows ~ Premade

DeletedUser

Here's the dealio.

I'm looking to take Sorrows into the next conquest world, preferrably speed 2 or 3.
I want a hungry group of about 30 to take the challenge.

Got to have class, and a clear head.

You do not have to be a veteran - as long as you have the will to play the game then we'll sort you out a few fine cities and friends to boot.

Headed South East, it's where the cool kids hang.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'll join you as a way to make up for my total fail on sigma but only if it doesn't interfere with greg's premade cause I signed up for his first

DeletedUser13936

can i join the alliance? i have 325k in eta and have 250k bp

DeletedUser

Sounds good Baudin.

HiHi i'm not interested in past statistics - they don't really matter. PM me and tell my why you think you would be a good addition to my premade.

DeletedUser

Nope not all girls this time.

Nick, PM me what you think you can bring to the alliance.

DeletedUser17045

I'm not interested, but Daizan is stealing all our minions! Him and his premade :(

Oh well, maybe we can do a merger, Sapphire? :p

DeletedUser

Merger before the world even opens? ugh.

I'm running this alliance the way that i've found works.

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, I was thinking " Has anyone ever merged before the world has even started?" LOL!

Well, I wouldn't mind you leading as long as I could still have their rights, and be in charge of diplomatic relations. :)

DeletedUser

See this i wouldn't agree with...just because with so few members it's ridiculous to have more than one leader.

DeletedUser

Why doesn't the Instigating Transmission and Sorrows members both elect a leader (Either you or CheezeHead)

DeletedUser17045

I guess, we can all join under one flag in the same ocean and then do the election.

However, I would so no point, as, I am pretty sure that Sapphire would win without a doubt. :)

DeletedUser17045

See this i wouldn't agree with...just because with so few members it's ridiculous to have more than one leader.

Yeah, you're right on part of it.

You have to remember to take into account those who haven't signed up for the premade in the forum, but we may invite them into our alliance once ingame.

I guess we can both take this into account. But, yes, we'll see?

DeletedUser

aqua armor and calamack merged before a world opened i think.

DeletedUser

It's not wise to go into a world without having definite leadership and structure.
So in Sorrows i shall be the only leader until we get to 15+ members where a co-leader will be introduced.
I will not be exceeding my player cap. So will probably have only 2-3 leaders max by the time we take non-forum members into account.