Sorrows ~ Premade

DeletedUser

I meant on the externals, not an in-game election. Do it by Chatzy, since I don't use Skype.

DeletedUser

I don't use Chatzy, so there's an issue. Also, i didn't agree to merge you and cheeze assumed without any input from me.
This thread is for Sorrows, who shall be led by me.

DeletedUser5061

I'm not interested, but Daizan is stealing all our minions! Him and his premade :(

Oh well, maybe we can do a merger, Sapphire? :p

I don't know who you think I stole but far as I am aware my players are/were not signed up for other premades. Like it says...

The kind of players that won't get in and if they do they won't last
People who have signed up for other premades or thinking about it.
People planning to make one of their own.​

And if you look at the players on our members list they are hardly what you would call minions. I don't know about anyone else but if I was in a alliance and the founder referred to me as one of their minions I would be bare offended.

Sometime if you want to start premade you need go out and recruit people in-game as well rather than expact them to come to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dai that could have been used on your own thread, or on Cheeze's. It didn't need to be on mine.

DeletedUser17045

Woot! Awesome.

Will you announce the rest of the details ( direction, etc) on the Phi Alliance Sub Forum ? :D

DeletedUser

Le Sigh

Even though the details are in this thread, i guess i will do so.

DeletedUser17045

Lazy people like myself cannot be bothered to go to that page ;) + It's good for others in Phi too see :D

DeletedUser

FINE!

Geez, for someone who isn't even joining me anymore..... :p

DeletedUser

Aren't you starting your own alliance? I would not like to intrude.

DeletedUser

Nah , like I said before " I am not longer an alliance starter"

DeletedUser

Right...i was kinda just trying to be nice here...your forum presence is not up to scratch.

DeletedUser

Okay , I rather not be fake loners who tries to "Impress" people. Me? I rather act the way I want , have fun as this is a game. Seems like a lot of people have forgotten that,

DeletedUser

Including yourself. Off you go now, pretend that you are cool and above the forums on another thread.