Sorrows Recruitment Thread - By Jayaris

DeletedUser

Name : Sorrows
Where : Ocean 55
Why : I'm the greatest
Member Cap : 15

Questions? I have questions for you!

Members

1. Have you at one point or another had more than five cities on another server and more than 5000 BP?

2. Do you know what Skype is and use it on the daily or are willing to download Skype and use it on the daily?

3. Do you log in enough to keep your Senate/Troops building and read the forums in case anything is going down?

4. Do you understand the basics of attack timings and are you able to properly time my attacks when given a landing time? (Example : 12:09:15)

If you think that you're the kind of person that I'm looking for then send me a message telling me why it is you're a boss.

Points are not overly important to me, but obviously if you've got 1k points you ain't active enough.

Spies

If you want to be a spy, or alternately feed me misinformation as part of an anti-spy initiative also let me know.

Why would you want to be a spy? It's fun, watch the movie Mr and Mrs. Smith.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Time for some unsolicited testimonials.

"My name is Jayaris and working with people who aren't bad at the game is a real pleasure, granted there will always be some people that ain't on my level - But, once my old friend on the outer 55 hits conquering and I feed him some cities the true destruction will begin.

Our Skype conversations are delightful, I sometimes partake in them while playing online poker or drinking alcohol. But, lately my liver has started hurting so I think I might lay off the sauce and concentrate on playing Grepolis all the time."

DeletedUser

*walks into door*
-ouch!
*shakes head then ninja rolls to couch and sits for interview*
Yeah what? oh right, Sorrows. Yeah the leader is a bit meh but the rest of us are cool. Wait...i'm the leader. Scratch that everyone sucks but me!
Uuuuuuh we do stuff. And there's the late night skype chats.
There was some cheese and biscuits once, best night EVAR.
Sorrows are all like, playing grepolis. And i'm all like "that's cool bro".
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Boy.

Also vote me for president. I'm not likely to screw up!