Sorry

DeletedUser47369

cdf1e6ef0eb33ffa48bced3fcd4cc197876eb4c95566dee22addf487ff6d7392.jpg

DeletedUser

l17NkDP.jpg

Which leader of Pandosia shal be the next to say "sorry", that would be mush interesting thing to talk about now :p

DeletedUser30636

l17NkDP.jpg

Which leader of Pandosia shal be the next to say "sorry", that would be mush interesting thing to talk about now :p

this thread wasnt for entertainment, it was to let everyone know that im sorry for some of the actions i took. Not so you can be amused

DeletedUser40768

It is his job to be the spammer of the Pandosia forums, he is just trying to fulfill his duties ;) Why else would he have so many posts of 5 words or less? :p Not to mention the 100+ comments in the Pandosia forums that have not positively contributed to the forum in any way :p Shrefty I also think you are humble to apologize like this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Joseph, I only like you because I respect you. If not then Id trash talk you. Shrefty, nobody cares olig or who your apologizing to, this thread is a waste of space. Why are you talking at all ?

DeletedUser30636

Joseph, I only like you because I respect you. If not then Id trash talk you. Shrefty, nobody cares olig or who your apologizing to, this thread is a waste of space. Why are you talking at all ?

all i was saying is, if you dont care, why are you here? i just feel its a waste of time for you to be posting if you dont care

DeletedUser18983

Off topic guys let's just thank sfrefty for apologizing and be down with this thread.

DeletedUser13240

Ah, 'tis hard to be silent sometimes.
That lad do be remindin' me o' nodcrush though.
He might be lookin' fer the poster o' the month title.

yer opinionated
unit
-