Sorry

DeletedUser

GoldLemur said:
So basically what you said is that your an average alliance. Since almost every alliance trusts each other and support each other and win together, which you guys haven't done as far as I know.

GoldLemur said:
On en61 ( fool ) I have 1 city, where I just started last week

on us30, Ephesus, I had 47 colonization, if you hadn't noticed, colonizations are every city you've had or lost,the most I've had is 23, I'm currently leaving that world and giving away my cities, notice how I'm losing a lot of cities. I know that you can't read well, but can you fight ?

Where are your stats at ?

are nt you the one who said you have had 23 cities the most so far?

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?53361-Alliances-of-Pandosia/page6

Cant expect more from you, go and take more cities before making people laugh at u :)

DeletedUser22115

I have 2 crowns/4 WW races

Can i ask how you managed to get 2 crowns but only have a maximum of 23 cities. I dont have a crown yet but i had 250+ cities on Gamma dont see how. Your alliance must have been like a hunch back to support you to get 2 crowns. I think we should take a moment of silence for the Lemur and just
facepalm_5f8dd7_4024381.jpg
once again

DeletedUser

9SMSpDx.png

Someone wanted to join average alliance, unfortunately we do not need people who spend 99% time on external forum speaking whatever, even though it makes no sense. We need at least good soldiers and you my friend, based on your stats cannot be called even bad. You are actually below it. I said we are full just to be nice to you. Real reason is: you are a joke. :)

Aaaaaaand thanks to WooDoo seems this might be last time we see GoldLemur on external . . . shame is a killer.
(would +rep you bud, but I need to spread some rep around lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

Done it for ya :) I dont play this world but thought id pay the forums a visit and this is the best ive seen in a while

DeletedUser

Your very lucky I wasn't online at the moment of when you posted that. How did I know that you would screenshot it, oh yeah, because I knew as soon as I said one thing about your alliance you would use it against me, read that again, I didn't even want to join your alliance, my friend did and the least I could do was ask for him. Kuriants, who are you, you don't play this world yet you have enough nerve to question me and my experience. Get over yourself, I have 2 more crowns than you'll ever have. When did I ever say my maximum is only 23 cities, I meant on that world alone, you obviously can't figure that out, it's just not on your level if you know what I mean. Darkcaver, your a noob and I have nothing more to say to you or about you.

Facepalm that :)

DeletedUser22115

There is no need to facepalm that as you didn't really do anything this time to deserve another one. Tbh crowns aren't everything as I said before a good alliance can carry a few bad players to victory. If you can show stats that you have conquered over 250 cities with a medal or something then I'll say you deserved them crowns but at this stage anyone Who has played 3rd or 4th gen world consistently can get a crown much easier than it was back in 1st gen worlds.anyone can question another's experience I have proof to show I have conquered 250 cities with dozens of other medals like attacker, defender of the day

DeletedUser

Like I've told everybody, I'll show you privately but I do not wish go reveal any of my other accounts publicly. Non negotiable. Plus, I didn't win a world in Gen 3 or Gen 4, it was in Gen 2.

DeletedUser

Kuriants, who are you,

And you say you are experince player and yet you do not know kuriants? When you type the name "kuriants" first you need to stand up and bow then write it down.

you don't play this world yet you have enough nerve to question me and my experience.

Didn`t know you need to have Pandosian passport to be allowed to make posts here. . . and yea we discussed your past "experience" here a loooooooot.

Get over yourself, I have 2 more crowns than you'll ever have.

Crowns are nothing bud, doesn`t say nothing about a PLAYER but about a TEAM. I have seen so much bad persons and bad players with crowns that sometimes I am ashamed of my crowns.

Darkcaver, your a noob and I have nothing more to say to you or about you.

Haaa! DarkC a noob?! Now you lost that little credibility you were left with.

And all what is left for me to say to you is. . .
SlgkdBr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hilarious, anyways

I never brought up my crowns, the only one who did was kuriants. Funny how I didn't bow when I typed in his name. Oops, sue me.

DeletedUser22115

Well I stand an bow each time I say StrategosAutokrator as you deserve it. Goldlemur it's ok to be ashamed, this conversation is virtually over anyway I don't think mr.lemur can come back from this.

717a1d716d8adc1bca7960adaba06d655a1ec50d238265d60a4d9cbf05e713d0.jpg

DeletedUser

Come back from what exactly ? As if we just had a competition. Like I said, get over yourself. In my words that means h.

DeletedUser22115

Well,
92660.jpg

You contradict an alliance about being average and not supporting their members but request an invite nonetheless, I find it hard to imagine a player who claims to have much experience joining an alliance in which they feel doesn't help it's members. Usually players with experience would know that this is not a good characteristic. I think this would be a facepalm moment towards you. A good player would also be able to see the names of The Buccaneers players and see they are a good team of experienced players who are not ranked no. 1 for refusing to help each other I'm sure. This is probably a good time for a facepalm. It seems to me you are looking for another crown from an alliance who you think can potentially hunchback you across the finish line that is what you need to comeback from. (facepalm) for you sir

DeletedUser23384

Cant spread rep to Strat seems i have to spread rep first but that was a par. My new best forum personality haha

DeletedUser9267

bye felicia
When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two s less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".
"hey guys i'm gonna go"
"bye felicia"
"who is felicia?"
"exactly . buh bye."

You guys are such bullies, now look what you've done. I guess back to tv for cheap entertainment.

DeletedUser41456

Shefty...apologize to no one ....i saw what you were about in en61..in the short time you were there..mad respect to ya...

DeletedUser30636

Shefty...apologize to no one ....i saw what you were about in en61..in the short time you were there..mad respect to ya...

appreciate it smash, the apology was mainly because i did, and allowed alot of things im not proud of, i dont like to play dirty and i dont like to surround myself with that kind of play. just want to make sure that people know that thats not the kind of guy i am.

DeletedUser41456

Guilty by association?? Ehhh..

That's lame...

I hear ya....I know you can lead very well bud...i know you will lead a good group one day to victory.

DeletedUser30636

yea i guess you could kind of say that haha, but again thanks man. wait...werent you like in trouble or something?