Sorry

DeletedUser30636

Hey guys, as many of you Impact is done. First off I'd just like to apologize. I let this whole thing get to my head, and im sorry for that.

I put reached out to wrecking crew for a merge. people didnt start leaving. Again i'd like to apologize for anything that ive said or done. some decisions that ive made i regret and some i dont. Ive made enemies here and friends. Which is strange because i usually dont make many enemies when i play. So sorry for all the rudeness, all the arrogant trash talk. Its not who i am, im not proud of myself for the actions that ive made in this world.

if you want to find me, ill be in the core of 44, fighting for whats left of Impact, most likely alone.

We will be back, most likely in a year, so you can look forward to that and for it to be alot different. Ill most likely finish out Nysa and take a break for awhile. So let the PnP's begin. I know how funny it is, we talked alot and now were done.

Thanks for all the fun everyone!

DeletedUser46838

It had potential and I felt that if players didn't fight over leadership it would've lasted for another good 6-7 months

DeletedUser29152

I'm sorry to for leaving and taking on a leadership role in a world I knew I was leaving soon

DeletedUser

Form an outside perspective was a great alliance to fight, were some awesome battles that kept us on our toes! Good luck to all past and present members, sure we will see you on the field of battle one way or another :)

JungleBear

Phrourach
again an outsider who saw and spoke to you when you made your premade. such a shame matey and a honourable post. It is afterall just a game and sometimes things dont go as planned. Wish you all the best in your wars, things change in grepo world we all know that, but you started the premade, you were the leader, you should of been outright leader.. such a shame...

+rep anyway all the best

Last edited:

DeletedUser30636

appreciate it bowzer, but could you clarify on what you meant when you said "you shuldve been outright leader"?

DeletedUser41523

He means that you alone should have been the unquestioned leader, I believe.

I think you should sit on the bench and learn more about leadership before jumping back into leadership. Continuously flopping with premades won't make you much better and will eventually make it so that nobody wants to play in your premades.

DeletedUser

My advice, let things happen more naturally. Premades are good in theory, but they always will have too many cooks in the kitchen. By creating the alliance at the start of the world, you are forced to become more involved in the map, messaging all these players and alliances and essentially handing your business card out to them all. It improves your (and your alliance's) image.

DeletedUser16512

My advice, let things happen more naturally. Premades are good in theory, but they always will have too many cooks in the kitchen. By creating the alliance at the start of the world, you are forced to become more involved in the map, messaging all these players and alliances and essentially handing your business card out to them all. It improves your (and your alliance's) image.

The Buccaneers are a premade and doing well, when and if a leader has to end there game we have plenty experianced players to step up without trying to be the big Boss over the rest of us

i dont really see why players fight over leadership, if you have the right team then it does not matter who wants to do all the extra work. its working together that counts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18275

Hey guys, as many of you Impact is done. First off I'd just like to apologize. I let this whole thing get to my head, and im sorry for that.

I put reached out to wrecking crew for a merge. people didnt start leaving. Again i'd like to apologize for anything that ive said or done. some decisions that ive made i regret and some i dont. Ive made enemies here and friends. Which is strange because i usually dont make many enemies when i play. So sorry for all the rudeness, all the arrogant trash talk. Its not who i am, im not proud of myself for the actions that ive made in this world.

if you want to find me, ill be in the core of 44, fighting for whats left of Impact, most likely alone.

We will be back, most likely in a year, so you can look forward to that and for it to be alot different. Ill most likely finish out Nysa and take a break for awhile. So let the PnP's begin. I know how funny it is, we talked alot and now were done.

Thanks for all the fun everyone!

Very nicely said. + rep from me.

DeletedUser30636

He means that you alone should have been the unquestioned leader, I believe.

I think you should sit on the bench and learn more about leadership before jumping back into leadership. Continuously flopping with premades won't make you much better and will eventually make it so that nobody wants to play in your premades.
exactly what i plan to do

DeletedUser

The Buccaneers are a premade and doing well, when and if a leader has to end there game we have plenty experianced players to step up without trying to be the big Boss over the rest of us

i dont really see why players fight over leadership, if you have the right team then it does not matter who wants to do all the extra work. its working together that counts

I should have been more specific in my critique. I generalize premades that try too hard to seem "elite". I hate that word in this game. If you are a good player or alliance it will show in time, not because you feel it necessary to push the label. In Impact's case, I think that aside from the unfortunate situation that went down, they came across as one of those alliances who flaunt the term "elite".

In no way does this reflect all premades, but I have seen this issue enough times to make a note of it, that's all :)

DeletedUser

#HashtagFail

:(

Jk. I didn't just do that. Continue with your discussion. ;)