Sorry

DeletedUser

l17NkDP.jpg

Which leader of Pandosia shal be the next to say "sorry", that would be mush interesting thing to talk about now :p
the one that says you ve bitten off more than you can chew, if you can t be respectful don t say it

DeletedUser

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

[video=youtube;TQkFNVhppXo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQkFNVhppXo[/video]

DeletedUser47369

"I'm sorry,"
It's all that you can say?
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
Like "sorry" (like "sorry"...like "sorry"...)
"Forgive me,"
is all that you can say?
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
Like "forgive me" ("forgive me"..."forgive me"...)
"Forgive me..."

DeletedUser

But..."It's too late to apologize" ;)))

[video=youtube;ZSM3w1v-A_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y[/video]

Varun

Strategos
"I'm sorry,"
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
"Forgive me,"
is all that you can say?
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
"Forgive me..."

You gave me an idea for a poem

DeletedUser

I can see someone from Wreaking Crew or ex an member to start up this thread soon again lol
jk

DeletedUser

"I'm sorry,"
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
"Forgive me,"
is all that you can say?
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
"Forgive me..."

I need to know, is this the ronan keating or the tracy chapman version because it's stuck in my head now... and I really don't want boyzone in there for too long.

DeletedUser47369

I need to know, is this the ronan keating or the tracy chapman version because it's stuck in my head now... and I really don't want boyzone in there for too long.

It was originally on a Dr Dooms B sides LP which was going to be put on the greatest hits but didn't make the cut.

Zarun-

Strategos
The Buccaneers are a premade and doing well

lol no offense to anybody but it's not hard to do well when your roster is stacked like that.

It would take truly quite a talent to ruin an alliance with so many good players.

DeletedUser

Greater or whatever, I've seen hundreds of premades that have talent better than there's that have failed, Impact just failed. So if its not really a talent if a lot of people can do it.

DeletedUser

Greater or whatever, I've seen hundreds of premades that have talent better than there's that have failed, Impact just failed. So if its not really a talent if a lot of people can do it.
you do not know us lemur, we know each other, we trust each other and we supp each other and we have been winning together... you do no know us

DeletedUser22115

Premades fail alot of the time because they are to cocky for their own good and think they about how much experience they have over what they are currently doing and what they need to do. Past experience in worlds doesnt determine whether you have a good leader as he lead a great alliance before its about whether the members trust and feel their leader can lead them to victory. You members need to have confidence in the leaders. I dont play Pandosia but The Buccaneers seem to have a good leadership and trust in their ranks. If the leader is too worried about past worlds then how can he focus on his plans for his current one.
-K-

DeletedUser

you do not know us lemur, we know each other, we trust each other and we supp each other and we have been winning together... you do no know us

So basically what you said is that your an average alliance. Since almost every alliance trusts each other and support each other and win together, which you guys haven't done as far as I know.

DeletedUser

So basically what you said is that your an average alliance. Since almost every alliance trusts each other and support each other and win together, which you guys haven't done as far as I know.

9SMSpDx.png

Someone wanted to join average alliance, unfortunately we do not need people who spend 99% time on external forum speaking whatever, even though it makes no sense. We need at least good soldiers and you my friend, based on your stats cannot be called even bad. You are actually below it. I said we are full just to be nice to you. Real reason is: you are a joke. :)

DeletedUser22115

Contradicts an alliance but requests an invite.

facepalm-demotivational.jpg

DeletedUser40768

If almost every alliance trusted each other we would have not seen so many top alliances collapse so far due to internal reasons. lol I don't know what is funnier, GoldLemur asking for an invite or the fact that GoldLemur and his friend have bp and points just as low as each other. In all seriousness though GoldLemur you have said numerous times that you don't care about this world, so what makes you think a top alliance would care to let you in :D

Last edited by a moderator: