Inactive Topic Sort Alliance Member List

DeletedUser

Great idea, it would make things easier for alliance leaders to keep tabs on their members. I would +rep you again but I can't :(

DeletedUser

I would have liked to see selection of multiple oceans (not just all or one), but selecting specific oceans may not be user friendly and most alliances are only in a small number of oceans (usually four at most). I would be happy to see this implimented, well done.

DeletedUser8396

hmmmmmmmmmm

I dont know how to make a visual aid like that. Perhaps check boxes? idk

Ill toy with it a bit, see what I come up with

DeletedUser

Actually the way that you have designed it will be easier on the programmers to impliment. Im not certain off hand how much extra work mine will be and it maybe difficult for users to use. And yes, checkboxes would be my recommendation.
I would recommend to go for your idea, its more likely that Grepolis will go for it.

DeletedUser31385

I like it too, being able to sort names would be a lot easier than going through a huge list.

DeletedUser33530

I like it, a very good change. So you don't have to run over to grepostats or athenarecords every time you're thinking of conquering someone.

yeah i was about to say external sites do this but whatever. Now more importantly is athena's records up?

DeletedUser45380

Great idea. Don't know why they didn't implement this already.

DeletedUser30490

^^^Cant believe i'm laughing at one of COD's jokes :D
anyways brilliant idea! why did you not bump this pebble?:p

DeletedUser42044

Again, late to the party but I like this regardless of what format is decided upon. Was actually going to suggest being able to sort alliance members by BP but this is better