SOTM Discussion thread.

DeletedUser

At osl's request.

Discuss entries, the theme, maybe you could seek some tips if people are willing to help etc

DeletedUser

Lets start the discussion... its a good theme, but rather difficult! Renders and stocks were hard to find!

DeletedUser

I shall enter this competition!

By that I mean I will take a sig from Becca Lee

:p

DeletedUser4013

I was able to find some decent images, but it was tough to get them to work just right. I had a lot of layers because of duplication. The worst part was when Ps decided to stop working on me as I hit 'Save As' :Angry:

DeletedUser

meh, I might have a go at working with my image to improve it. I just can't find any good odysseus's :( Oh well. if anyone knows the odyssey then they will get my sig :)

DeletedUser

What does SOTM stand for.

:(

Signature of the Month. At least when I refer to it :D

I tell you what, I do like NooBmobster's entry. Great shadows. Thats like something I would do, down here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
I might not get back to my computer in time for the competition. :(

I'm going to Denmark now...

DeletedUser

Oh no! Aw well, no Aicy. Good entries so far, I like spiders :D

DeletedUser4013

I'm sure Carf will have another SOTM competition next month Aicy

DeletedUser

I've just seen the post on the front page. Premium! Nom nom nom :)

DeletedUser

Eastwood2.jpg

The one before didn't work, did this one?

Yes, it did but its too big... It needs to be 120 height...

DeletedUser

I told him, if he doesn't change it then I will remove.

I updated mine :/

DeletedUser

Thats nice :eek:

I think it could be quite close this contest, the standard is high. I wonder though, what's the rules on voting?

DeletedUser

Single vote. But instead of 10+ on one poll I(or someone else) will split it into random groups with a random number generator and assign each a number etc. There are around 10 so far. If we get 16-20 then that is 4 groups any more and I will add a fifth group. I don't think it will reach 20 though :/