SOTM Feb 2011 ! |Discussion|

DeletedUser

Oh...come one...:eek:
I just did the "Love" theme on an other forum...:rolleyes::D

DeletedUser

Excuse me, I didn't realize we were running a SoTW here.
Whens the SoTM start?

DeletedUser

Excuse me, I didn't realize we were running a SoTW here.
Whens the SoTM start?

You could say that without the ironic tone dude...
Anyway i believe this thread was supposed to be closed...othewise there is no reason for a discussions' thread...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If we win do we haft to use that title? I find it really hard to read.

DeletedUser

Not liking the theme. :(

:D

Not so lucky in the RL with that,or you just dont like it?:D

Anyway,I'm looking forward to see other entries as I believe this will be very interesting...;)
Good luck everybody!

DeletedUser

:D

Not so lucky in the RL with that,or you just dont like it?:D

Anyway,I'm looking forward to see other entries as I believe this will be very interesting...;)
Good luck everybody!

It's just the fact that love stocks are hard to find. And I mean seriously hard. Without like... fluffy unicorns in them.

DeletedUser

It's just the fact that love stocks are hard to find. And I mean seriously hard. Without like... fluffy unicorns in them.

If you are looking for a particular Stock let me Know may b i can help :)

DeletedUser

Well, I find it hard to believe that this is a SoTM with a one week deadline.

DeletedUser

This Month there will be 2 Competitions i thought i told every one that , so to make the Room for 2nd one Deadline has been shortened . i hope this solves the problem.

DeletedUser

Well, I find it hard to believe that this is a SoTM with a one week deadline.

Well, for such a graphics artist yourself, that small amount of time will not get in the way.Truly.

There's a certain schedule a Graphics moderator must follow,and this is something we cannot argue with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The skill of a user does not really affect the time it takes. I can spend 3-4 days on a single tag. Just weeding out some simple things.

DeletedUser

The skill of a user does not really affect the time it takes. I can spend 3-4 days on a single tag. Just weeding out some simple things.

Oh my....

If you're skilled enough, you know what you want and you'll make it great in a short amount of time.
If this is not true,just how Lawpaok does all of the requests in a short period of time,and they all look awsome?
Because he's skilled.

So yeah,skills and imagination do effect the time it takes.

DeletedUser

Oh my....

If you're skilled enough, you know what you want and you'll make it great in a short amount of time.
If this is not true,just how Lawpaok does all of the requests in a short period of time,and they all look awsome?
Because he's skilled.

So yeah,skills and imagination do effect the time it takes.

Do I really need to point out the stupidity in this post?

Law is an amazing artist, but his work does more or less look the same. An outer glow on a render, some fancy text and a background. Same goes for you, same old ugly text, some nice blending and a render. If you look at me or benvolio, our signature style changes. We have a C4D sig, an Anime sig, a smudge sig, a vector sig. This is what requires lots of tiny adjustments. Some of my sigs have more than 25 layers. :eek:

And Skill has no effect with what you want to make. Personally, I don't even bother clicking on my Photoshop icon unless I am inspired to make something.

DeletedUser

Since this somehow turned to me...:heh:
Well Opti we all try to do our best...in order to make so many requests in such a short time in my shop perhaps yeah some of them were only background-text-outer glow as you say...but i don't believe that even this is as simple as you state it...not everyone can blend (quite) nicely some random background-text-outer glow...:p
Not trying to say anything here but if I judge from your current sig it's just some guy-white background-vector brushes-text...not anything quite amazing, right?Just saying again...I'm not judging you or your gfx skills,just pointing something out...:)

DeletedUser

Law is an amazing artist, but his work does more or less look the same

Your sigs are extremely easy to spot, you say your sigs are each different but they look the same to me. If you look at law's work most of his sigs are completely different

DeletedUser

Wow artist lets not turn our flamethrowers on..then what work will get done? You all have your styles and capabilites and know what it takes to do that which you are in inspired to do at that time. I mean when it comes down to it, you all can only truly be judged in your own category as to how you developed.