Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 32 38.1%

Votes: 9 10.7%

Votes: 8 9.5%

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

No, seriously, why are there entries besides 5 and 6?

And, why do we let people who don't do gfx vote...
Then we get this complete bs like 20 votes for some crap tag that was made by some who mashed buttons in paint.

Can we, uh, leave the SoTM's to people who may have a clue what they're doing, and run a BSoTM for the jokers who like to click in paint and call it a tag?

I can see why your all frustrated with things like 1 being submitted, and that #5 for the banner. And winning. #1 winning cause it's basically a premade advertisement. And #5 was winning cause it's a joke.

I do some gfx, just not sigs. Voted for 5 myself. And most people know when it looks good, compared to when it sucks.

EDIT: 7 is the same as #1 actually... just harder to read it, black on black.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In order to even the odds, at least before a moderator removes the option to vote for number 1, I will vote for number 5 on all <Undisclosed Number> accounts! Abuse of the SOTM's will just get them removed like rep was that one time :(

DeletedUser

I fell in love with six.

btw I created Project Venom, didn't you guise know?

DeletedUser

5/6 Are the only entries worth wining.

8 Looks like someone tried with paint. I would call it an entry.

Rest should be dq'ed, IMO. They're either text over a stock or a not worthy of entrance.

Might be wrong about 7, but, the project venom makes me doubt any real skill behind the maker.

DeletedUser

Wait do the people who voted for 1 get to re-vote?

DeletedUser

There is no point to this SOTM anymore

Law pretty much dominated.

Someone should just gave the reward to law already

DeletedUser

Lol some one voted for sig 1 it was at 23 when he took it down now its at 24...lol

DeletedUser

Well 24 votes that could have easily been against law's favor- doesn't make sense to lose them. This poll is all about aesthetics, and you can't really dictate that to someone, but of course, the sigs do have to follow the rules. (Did signature 1 break any?)

DeletedUser

Nope,It just because Project V was voting for it and that was somehow unfair...anyway law will win 90% of these very few artists will be able to better than him.