Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 32 38.1%

Votes: 9 10.7%

Votes: 8 9.5%

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Not supporting 1 here but there needs to be two SOTM beacuse it will almost always be law,us newer sig makers,will probably never win...

DeletedUser

Nope,It just because Project V was voting for it and that was somehow unfair...anyway law will win 90% of these very few artists will be able to better than him.

As long as they were all different people, they have their own opinions- be it biased or not. If they used multiple accounts then those votes are tainted.

It's not that. It's the fact that the entry was not taken seriously.

If you read my post..

Don't feel like arguing. Primex already decided on what he wants to do and I had voted for 5 before reading any of this anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I know why there are other entries there,except 5 and 6.

First it wouldn't be fair to the sig makers,and you would probably do the same thing in Prime's place.Second,its for us.Just to see if we are smart enough not to vote for a sig that clearly cannot compete with another sig maker,who we will keep in secret(though everyone knows who's sig that number 5 is)

To jump over the part where it cannot compete with 5,it has absolutely little.The theme is not such a theme,the project venom thing is just an attraction for its members.Though I think I'm one of the members,I still didn't vote for it.:p

This just shows how iresponsible and foolish some members are,voting for a sig that does not desirve victory,and they are aware of that.

As for who competes,like Lawpaok,its not ours to decide.If he wins all the time,well I cannot wish him anything else but good luck,and may all of what he gains serves him well in the game.;)

It's up to the moderators to decide who and who's entries will compete.It's up to us to stick with only one job when it comes to the SOTM'S.1-to make a good entry.2-to vote right,and for the sig that clearly desirves victory.

We have proven we cannot do any of those things.

DeletedUser

Can we see .xcf's or .psd's for all the sigs?
That would prove what is or isn't text over a stock.
TBH I think that would leave only 5 and 6, and possibly 7.

I think we should runa BSoTM where everyone starts, and upon invitation by Prime or whomever is the mod at that point, people would be allowed to enter in the SoTM.

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't it?
It's that everyone who would partake in it is a beginner.

Hell, by most standards, Myself, Law, Aphedis, Opti, and Shawn are still all beginners, lower intermediate at best.

DeletedUser

Lol #1 is still in the lead :)

Remember everyone, if you have absolutly no taste nor no knowledge of art. You cannot see the beauty of Number 1

See only the most knowledge and handsom and awasom will vote for number 1

C'mon everyone's doing it:)

DeletedUser

Lol #1 is still in the lead :)

Remember everyone, if you have absolutly no taste nor no knowledge of art. You cannot see the beauty of Number 1

See only the most knowledge and handsom and awasom will vote for number 1

C'mon everyone's doing it:)

It's no fun anymore since ppl are taking your comments seriously.
I meen that is shown in the voting.

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't it?
It's that everyone who would partake in it is a beginner.

Hell, by most standards, Myself, Law, Aphedis, Opti, and Shawn are still all beginners, lower intermediate at best.

I completely agree, when you head off to a Gfx forum like GR or VFX, the quality of their stuff blows you mind away and you are left wanting to try harder than before. I mean, just look about and you will some pretty darn amazing tags.

DeletedUser

IDK about you guys, but I can't see #1.

Mine sucked, my first sotm.

and if you guys are beginners, I'm like a caveman.

New GIMP add,

So easy, a caveman could do it. xD

DeletedUser

>: ) PV is growing..join us....

I am a member...

but this is sooooo off topic.
And this is still sad because 1.sig is leading.Maybe someone should not count votes for number one if it is already disqualified?And maybe,just maybe let those who voted for it vote again.This time right..

DeletedUser

I am a member...

but this is sooooo off topic.
And this is still sad because 1.sig is leading.Maybe someone should not count votes for number one if it is already disqualified?And maybe,just maybe let those who voted for it vote again.This time right..

There is always number 7 you know >:)

DeletedUser

Just lost any respect I had for any known Project Venom member.

Anyway, can it be a requirement next time to turn in a .psd/xcf along with the .png?

DeletedUser

Just lost any respect I had for any known Project Venom member.

Anyway, can it be a requirement next time to turn in a .psd/xcf along with the .png?

There's about three different groups that consider themselves to be project venom.. Gl w/that and I herd overgeneralizing is bad, unless you honestly have no respect for aphedis, as an example.

DeletedUser

There's about three different groups that consider themselves to be project venom.. Gl w/that and I herd overgeneralizing is bad, unless you honestly have no respect for aphedis, as an example.

I do have respect for Aphedis, as she doesn't go running around slamming everybody with PV, and I don't see her as the type of person to associate very closely with PV. For people that derep with obscenities for what I thought was an ingame premade alliance, I have no respect.

DeletedUser

Actually I got de-reped on my post where I said I was a member.Maybe I'm not?
IDK,I got a message about PV though I never read it in details...(so this will get me a mountain of reds..xD)

But I still have no idea what you guys are talking about me..:p
Though I'm glad this SOTM is straightened up..:)

DeletedUser

(Why are you spying on my posts? Yes, you. You've just clicked on All Posts by Downrep Hero. Please leave and go spy on someone else.)

(Magento was here 18/1/11)

Is this the Project Venom thread?

Where do I sign up?