SOTM Jan 2011 ! |Winners|

PRimeX

OK Guys here are the Winners of this SOTM , Sorry for the delay was busy for little while

1. Lawpaok
2. Orangeopti
3. Shawnpal

Congrats , your Prizes will be Delivered soon .

-Prime

Last edited by a moderator:

lawpaok

Congratz to everyone else who entered...hope there is more competition next time...;)

PRimeX

We Will be Having Two Competitions in Feb , I hope you guys will Participate with the intent to win them :)

lawpaok

We Will be Having Two Competitions in Feb , I hope you guys will Participate with the intent to win them :)
I was talking about better looking entries from the other members so that the voting isn't so easy...:)
Good to hear that there will be more competitions though...;)

OrangeOpti

Wow! My first SOTM top three prize. Congrats law on The win, you clearly deserved it.

The Great Toast

Good job all artists! Law! You big cheater! You don't let anyone else win 1rst! :D

sulleto

I am going to get a mac and PS soon exactly April 15th that day i wont leave the mac so computer problems will be fixed alot simpler and better arts fixed so may SOTM you got competition

jarpenguin

I am going to get a mac and PS soon exactly April 15th that day i wont leave the mac so computer problems will be fixed alot simpler and better arts fixed so may SOTM you got competition
*facepalm*

Getting a better computer doesn't make you a better graphics artist :rolleyes: