Votes: 32 45.1%
  • Godforsaken's

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Tyrion's

Votes: 22 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I still haven't used my vote and I certainly will not be giving it to the person who de-repped me. I'm going to have to patrol for rep now ¬¬

Who do you think I should give my vote to? Somebody convince me of their chosen sigs artistry.

DeletedUser

I'm sure my vote matters to someone... :( Somebody? Anyone? *sob*

DeletedUser

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough*

I knew my plan would get you to show your trunk.

Vote given to godforesaken and a little present for you too devil. :D

DeletedUser

Go godforaken and Devils
these sigs are good good job guys

DeletedUser

Remember though, this is based on the best signature, not the best graphic, so it could have been done on paint but been hilarious and won.

Mine certainly isn't the best graphic.. but it's a bit. . . lets say. . . different from the others. :p

DeletedUser2413

The only thing I don't like about Devils' is how hard it was to decipher the bottom-right of the text line that goes over the wood pile. When I look at a sigg, I don't like to have to look hard to read it.

To me a good sigg should be able to be read while just glancing past it to the next post on the forum and be instantly distinguishable.... well, I suppose either that or so incredibly flashy and indecipherable that you have to stare at it until you decrypt it. =P

DeletedUser

The only thing I don't like about Devils' is how hard it was to decipher the bottom-right of the text line that goes over the wood pile. When I look at a sigg, I don't like to have to look hard to read it.

To me a good sigg should be able to be read while just glancing past it to the next post on the forum and be instantly distinguishable.... well, I suppose either that or so incredibly flashy and indecipherable that you have to stare at it until you decrypt it. =P

I agree with this, I really struggled to make it slightly clear.. adding shadow effects made it worse.
If It was on a sandy beach I could have done a different colour, but on a Brown/Grey background nothing really shows well that would fit.

Plus I really didn't have time to alter it perfectly :p

Kudos to yours as well though, I love it, i've voted for you all the way through :p Shame it'ss all black and white :p