Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4013

Ok, well at the end of this Round, we have a clear winner! Entry #2 has won and Entries #1 and 4 came tied for second and Entry #3 came third. Prizes will be distributed shortly. Thanks again for all the entrants and their creation. I will try to get a new themed SOTM ready for November so that we can start on the 1st of the month. :)

DeletedUser

I am happy that i did not lost to no. 4. Otherwise i would have pissed. Moderator for next round, my advice is to do pre-screening and put only those signature for vote which qualifies theme.

I wonder who made group C entry 2. In my view he was the best.

Yogesh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was good but it does not have anything to do with space. If i had been moderator i would not have put that one for vote.

DeletedUser4013

Ok, now that I know who submitted which entries, I'm in the process of getting the gold prizes dealt with.

DeletedUser

I am happy that i did not lost to no. 4. Otherwise i would have pissed. Moderator for next round, my advice is to do pre-screening and put only those signature for vote which qualifies theme.

I wonder who made group C entry 2. In my view he was the best.

Yogesh

Would of you have been scared...awww :p

DeletedUser

He? ... you assume much :p

I should have known that it must be you. Your signature is a level above everyone else's signature.

In my eyes you deserve first prize.

And raptok, i am not worried of competition, i just feel that it is not fair when other competitor are working with restriction of rule and you can post something which does not follow the rule of competition.

Yogesh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Well worry no more Yogesh, I've made the rules for the next SOTM explicitly state that any entry that does not conform to the rules will not be considered. Theme to be announced on the 1st :)

DeletedUser

I'm seriously wondering why entry three has the least votes.
It, to me, is the better of the two appealing ones, the other being Entry Four.

DeletedUser

They're saving all the gold for me for when I make my awesome sig for November after my short hiatus.

Duurrrrrr. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.