Beginner Sotw #10

DeletedUser

SOTW #10

sotwlogocopy2.png

Theme: Valentine's Day...or ANYTHING to do with love! :)
Size: 400 x 200 or 200 x 400 maximum (for verticals)
Deadline: Monday 21st February 00:00 GMT

Rules for Submitting:

• All entries must be made specifically for this competition (i.e. no pre-made works)
  • No RIPPING! The work should be an original. If there is any suspicion of ripping, we will ask you for proof (.psd, .xcf file etc...)
  • You are only allowed one entry. This entry should be PM'ed to me with the title "Competition".
  • Please include an image followed by the URL link in your message.
  • You may not post your images on another thread to receive CnC.

Voting Rules:

• You are allowed only one vote.
  • You are NOT allowed to vote for your own entry.
  • Voting will be on a poll which will be set up shortly after the deadline has passed.
  • Please comment on the voting thread explaining your choice (Preferably not just "it was nice"...)
  • Please do NOT put down any names in your voting comments in order to keep the entries anonymous and therefore completely unbiased.
  • Campaigning for votes will not be allowed

DeletedUser

I need entries people! Nobody wants to express their love through art up in here? :)

DeletedUser

OK I'M New to this so can I Add this one....

imagesww-1-1.jpg

imagesw-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to late ceno you have to turn it in before the deadline, just read the rules.

DeletedUser

Monday 21st February 00:00 GMT guess i was a few hrs to late plus just seen this

DeletedUser

Well Cenobites, first of all like mentioned before you have to submit the piece before the deadline. Also if you read the rules it clearly states that any entry should be sent to me as a private message titled "Competition". You say that you were a "few" hours late, yet you were over 19 hours too late to submit. Finally, it is also stated that you are allowed ONE entry and you posted two different ones. I suggest you read the rules carefully and look out for the deadline if you wish to enter future competitions.