Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 17 33.3%

Votes: 4 7.8%

Votes: 9 17.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Truly was close. I thought #1 would overtake #3 and there was the possibility of #5 making a miraculous jump ahead. A very good contest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well it would be good to hear who the entrants were. I know who did no.1 but have no idea about the others.

DeletedUser

i'm 99% sure that #5 was dogukankurt and maybe 65% sure that #3 was law, could be wrong but those are my guesses...

DeletedUser

Are we allowed to state what piece was ours? Or should we wait for Ac04 to make an announcement/thread about it?

DeletedUser

I think 5 could be dogu, but I think pyth is wrong about 3. doesn't look like laws work.

DeletedUser

well since the poll is closed I can confirm that number 5 was my one. I honestly have no idea about who even entered this so I can't guess the others. But congratulations to number 3 and 1 and everyone who entered :)

DeletedUser

i only said #3 was law coz it looked more like law's than any other and i assumed he would've entered :p dogu's was the only one i was really confident i knew (and the most awesome imo)

anyways, congrats demsccrstd ;) (and the rest of you too)

DeletedUser

number 2nd was mine. thanks to my 5 voters :)

Congrats dem, yours was great though. I thought it was law/dogu.

Also congrats to number 1, it was out of the box type. bet you didn't work hard on it :p

Last edited by a moderator: