Sotw #4

DeletedUser

well for me, i usually just mess up more or dont really feel like doing that pic anymore. and between school, homework, the usual crap, its hard to spend a lot of time on one pic and get it finished within the time limit.

DeletedUser18825

I just make the freaking picture when I feel like it.. :p

I will maybe probably be in this. Hopefully...

DeletedUser

Ooh liking the theme I will probably attempt this have a GREAT idea however I doubt I will be able to acomplish it well haven't done gfx in a while now.

-Durm.

DeletedUser

I have restarted too many times, I just can't get a good space theme going.

DeletedUser

its ok sploggo. we all have those days. just do you best and i'm sure it'll be fine :) and besides its just a little competition. you dont win anything (that i know of) its just a bit of fun.

DeletedUser

cheers DK, I have an idea now, (been practising with fractals and am getting better so will use a lot of them,

do you know a good place to download C4D's ?

DeletedUser

planetrenders.com V4 by any chance. I know that one too :p but the C4D's there aren't many.

deviant art was a great tip off, I got some amazing packs, going to try them out.

DeletedUser

well I have sent in my submission for this competition, I decided to go down a different artistic route on this one.

DeletedUser

I have about 2500 resources if you want any :p Register for FringeFx.net

DeletedUser

Nice site, Oli. I will probably have mine done in a day or two, I have been a bit busy at work recently.

DeletedUser

huh? who just -repped me calling me a ripper? personally I don't care about the -rep, but I am pretty annoyed that someone would accuse me of ripping, I would never steal someone elses work so please let me know what grounds you have for that accusation.

DeletedUser

I will most likely not make it for the competition, unless someone could let me turn it in a day late?

DeletedUser

isn't the competition entries closed now, adam said 00:00 GMT on the 12th of september, which was last night.

DeletedUser5

Competition is closed, I will post a poll when I have a computer again.