Beginner SOTW #6- Voting

Which one do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dogukankurt

Here are the entries for this week's competition. Please follow the rules when voting to avoid any problems and may the best artist win! :)

abbs

Um.. question. Isn't the deadline for submission, the EOD of 9th jan? Last two times, time given was till Monday night.

Last edited by a moderator:

dogukankurt

"Deadline: Monday 9th January 00:00 GMT"

That means when the clock strikes 12 and it turns to January 9th. Before it may have been where a little more time was given due to some problems but the deadline was clearly stated in the announcement thread. Seeing as I wasn't asked by anyone for an extension I saw no reason to postpone putting up the poll.

buzzer1998

i think i know which one is spyders all decent looks like everyone votes for the halo one but i think it looks kinda stupid no offense ***************** whoever did it i think i know who it is though because of the how his sigs normally look

DragonKiller8

i voted number 9. it seemed to be the only one that was actually in theme (others were but weren't as good imo). i didn't vote for number two for the same reason buzzer didn't. i can tell who made it, it's really obvious, and i like it but they just put a santa hat on a halo render, it's no were near new years or christmas theme (no offense to the artist).

-Spyder-

Strategos
i think i know which one is spyders all decent looks like everyone votes for the halo one but i think it looks kinda stupid no offense ***************** whoever did it i think i know who it is though because of the how his sigs normally look
Mine sucks. I couldn't think of a theme :p

bianh

4 is just a recycled piece. They literally replaced the text of their old sig and put a santa hat on the render. It's obvious who made it.

A lot of pieces this time. The theme was a bit hard imo.

DragonKiller8

yeah that's why i didn't this one. and did you mean number 2 not number 4?

Varun

Strategos
I could have done better. I just got a new idea. I will make something better in the next competition. :)

dogukankurt

I will be putting the theme etc.. for the next SOTW tomorrow afternoon :) I have a few themes on mind and I will choose an easy one so people can make the deadline for next Monday.

Thomas The Magnificent

...voting is not over yet

dogukankurt

Congratulations to Bratzer for winning SOTW #6! :) Thank you to everyone that participated.

buzzer1998

when will we and i know that was bratzers it looked kinda similiar to something i've seen before