Beginner SOTW #6- Voting

Which one do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Here are the entries for this week's competition. Please follow the rules when voting to avoid any problems and may the best artist win! :)

1. zzzz-1-1.png

2. sotwx.jpg

3. sotw6.png

4. merrychristmasvj.png

5. holidayshooter.png

6. ChristmasEntrydone-1.png

7. 9i4phx.jpg

8. 33c0uig.png

9. dHTF.png

10. sotw6.jpg

DeletedUser

Um.. question. Isn't the deadline for submission, the EOD of 9th jan? Last two times, time given was till Monday night.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Deadline: Monday 9th January 00:00 GMT"

That means when the clock strikes 12 and it turns to January 9th. Before it may have been where a little more time was given due to some problems but the deadline was clearly stated in the announcement thread. Seeing as I wasn't asked by anyone for an extension I saw no reason to postpone putting up the poll.

DeletedUser

i think i know which one is spyders all decent looks like everyone votes for the halo one but i think it looks kinda stupid no offense ***************** whoever did it i think i know who it is though because of the how his sigs normally look

DeletedUser

i voted number 9. it seemed to be the only one that was actually in theme (others were but weren't as good imo). i didn't vote for number two for the same reason buzzer didn't. i can tell who made it, it's really obvious, and i like it but they just put a santa hat on a halo render, it's no were near new years or christmas theme (no offense to the artist).

DeletedUser18825

i think i know which one is spyders all decent looks like everyone votes for the halo one but i think it looks kinda stupid no offense ***************** whoever did it i think i know who it is though because of the how his sigs normally look

Mine sucks. I couldn't think of a theme :p

DeletedUser

4 is just a recycled piece. They literally replaced the text of their old sig and put a santa hat on the render. It's obvious who made it.

A lot of pieces this time. The theme was a bit hard imo.

DeletedUser

yeah that's why i didn't this one. and did you mean number 2 not number 4?

DeletedUser

yeah that's why i didn't this one. and did you mean number 2 not number 4?

I haven't seen a signature here that is the same as #2.. only seen the same render.. techniques uses seem to be totally different :p

Varun

Strategos
I could have done better. I just got a new idea. I will make something better in the next competition. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

BTW, when is the next one? Once a week would be awesome!

It is sig of THE WEEK... :p

DeletedUser

I will be putting the theme etc.. for the next SOTW tomorrow afternoon :) I have a few themes on mind and I will choose an easy one so people can make the deadline for next Monday.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Bratzer for winning SOTW #6! :) Thank you to everyone that participated.

DeletedUser

when will we and i know that was bratzers it looked kinda similiar to something i've seen before