Beginner SOTW #8 - Voting

Which one do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Here are the entries for this week's SOTW! May the best artist win! :)

1. finalcomplete.jpg
  2. SOTW8.jpg
  3. witch_hunter___tasha_godspell.png
  4. sotw8.png

DeletedUser

i never had time to send in my entry, i was going to. no offense to the people that entered this but i'm not exactly impressed by the entrees this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i never had time to send in my entry, i was going to. no offense to the people that entered this but i'm not exactly impressed by the entrees this time.
yeah all are not very good.

slobo u not supposed to write ur name on the tag, and i wonder how doug let the tag enter the comp.

DeletedUser

yeh i lold when is saw slobos name and that nobody had voted for him

DeletedUser

arul I honestly think you're not in the position to say these entries suck...

DeletedUser

Correct. I have not seen many works of yours (arul). You should respect their efforts.

this week is not as good as the other weeks entries,i actually didn't mean to offend people
sorry friends :)

arul I honestly think you're not in the position to say these entries suck...
i meant they are not good compared to the other weeks
i didn't mean to offend anyone

hahaha skully's right certain people shouldn't comment on another artists's work being bad if theirs is worse
*sigh* commenting is wrong?
commenting helps people to improve, and as i said i really didn't mean to offend people, it was just my view

Varun

Strategos
this week is not as good as the other weeks entries,i actually didn't mean to offend people
sorry friends :)

i meant they are not good compared to the other weeks
i didn't mean to offend anyone

*sigh* commenting is wrong?
commenting helps people to improve, and as i said i really didn't mean to offend people, it was just my view

Its alright. Mistakes happen. Just see to that you say it in a more polite way. Like how to improve the sig than just condemning it. Cheers, mate! (You apologised and that counts something!) ;)

DeletedUser

Its alright. Mistakes happen. Just see to that you say it in a more polite way. Like how to improve the sig than just condemning it. Cheers, mate! (You apologised and that counts something!) ;)

I am dissapoint. This was set up for the entire thread to flame him and then make him leave.

DeletedUser

I would have deffo won if I was here for this :p. Let me make a guess of who's work this is

1. Arul
2. Slobo.c duh coz it's obvious
3. Crusinx or whatever his name is
4. I wanna say...... Hmmmnnn this is hard so I will say Equanimity but that is probably wrong