Beginner Sotw #9

DeletedUser

SOTW #9

sotwlogocopy2.png

Theme: Set Render --> http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5286/manirenders5.png
Size: 400 x 200 or 200 x 400 maximum (for verticals)
Deadline: Monday 23rd January 00:00 GMT

Rules for Submitting:
  • All entries must be made specifically for this competition (i.e. no pre-made works)
  • No RIPPING! The work should be an original. If there is any suspicion of ripping, we will ask you for proof (.psd, .xcf file etc...)
  • You are only allowed one entry. This entry should be PM'ed to me with the title "Competition".
  • Please include an image followed by the URL link in your message.
  • You may not post your images on another thread to receive CnC.
Voting Rules:
  • You are allowed only one vote.
  • You are NOT allowed to vote for your own entry.
  • Voting will be on a poll which will be set up shortly after the deadline has passed.
  • Please comment on the voting thread explaining your choice (Preferably not just "it was nice"...)
  • Please do NOT put down any names in your voting comments in order to keep the entries anonymous and therefore completely unbiased.
  • Campaigning for votes will not be allowed

DeletedUser

Hey everyone please don't forget to send me entries for the competition before tomorrow if you wish to enter. It would be awesome to have as many artists enter as possible so don't be shy and send in some work :)

DeletedUser22115

its says the deadline is the 23rd which is 6 days ago, i presume he ment the 30th of January

DeletedUser

dogu is a busy man :p
I'm sure he'll put the poll up eventually

DeletedUser

I've spoken to dogu and he's been really busy with college. SotW will be back to normal on monday. Just have a little more patience. :p