SoTW Season 1 - Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

<----patienlty waiting for the Showroom to open up. It is about time to get the things rolling.

DeletedUser

**** AND THE WINNER IS: SLOBO.C ****

for being here too

:) :) :) :)

I don't get it, will the entries be displayed after each deadline or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They will be put up for voting after the deadline but name of artist will not be disclosed

DeletedUser

Another question
During final round will the topper of other round will get any privilege on the basis of their previous points or all finalists will be starting from zero again ?

No answer yet ?

DeletedUser

It should have because the deadline was 15th,I hope we will see the voting topic as soon as ben comes online

DeletedUser

oh sorry I forgot the date,
BTW I think he is still waiting for entries since I feel not many showed up their interest for the SOTW

DeletedUser

IT would be kind of funny if there is only 1 freaking entry :) hahaha or 2. But still, i think the voting should begin. If there is only 1 or 2 entries, then let us know.

I say we post out entries ourselves. This is not how the competition should be run. If there is deadline, then there is a deadline.

What do you think?

DeletedUser

Another question
During final round will the topper of other round will get any privilege on the basis of their previous points or all finalists will be starting from zero again ?

Everything prior to that point will be considered null and void. Similar to the Olympics, or w/e you feel like comparing it to, if you make it to the finals whoever wins there is the winner, regardless of previous times/pieces/ideas/w/e.

IT would be kind of funny if there is only 1 freaking entry :) hahaha or 2. But still, i think the voting should begin. If there is only 1 or 2 entries, then let us know.

I say we post out entries ourselves. This is not how the competition should be run. If there is deadline, then there is a deadline.

What do you think?

There is a deadline for entries. You still get 7 days to vote. And yeah, there were only two entries, but I'm hoping that was due to the theme/time constraints and not due to a lack of interest.

DeletedUser

i see :)

hahah, this competition is going to be a close one.

DeletedUser

I really the first two votes were complimentary to each other.

DeletedUser

There is a deadline for entries. You still get 7 days to vote. And yeah, there were only two entries, but I'm hoping that was due to the theme/time constraints and not due to a lack of interest.

hey you haven't read somebody's message yet :Angry:

DeletedUser18825

Dog poop, man! To make it to the finals, I'll have to get runner up on the next 2 or 3...

tumblr_m3a1lduHw21qg945w.jpg

DeletedUser

benovilio haven't logged in since 20th,I hope he will soon log in and set up a voting thread before the week ends

Hoping to have more than 4 entries this week though otherwise there won't be any fun left in competition with just 2-3 competitors
Atm there are 6-7 graphic shops open here,where are those artists ? :pro:

Status
Not open for further replies.