SotW Season 3 Rules and General Info

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Season Explanation
This season will last for 6 weeks with there being a poll each week the contents of which will be sigs submitted by you, the participants. Each week there will be a theme, if the image you submitted doesn't fit the theme it won't be added to the poll. The participants will receive points depending on where they placed in the weekly poll. These points will be added up each week and at the end of the season the person with the most points wins. There will be a separate thread in which the points will be kept track of so none of you guys need worry about keeping count at home, unless you want to.. Max image size is 400x200

Point Table
Participant • 1 point
4th Place • 2 points
3rd Place • 3 points
Runner Up • 5 points
Winner • 7 points

Theme Details - Season 3
Week 1 - Freestyle
Week 2 - Video Games
Week 3 - Freestyle
Week 4 - Nature
Week 5 - Freestyle
Week 6 - Red/Blue

Rules for Submitting:

• Entries can be premade, as long as they have never been public. LP crops of otherwise private pieces are also allowed.
• No RIPPING! The work should be an original. If there is any suspicion of ripping, we will ask you for proof (.psd, .xcf file etc...)
• You are only allowed one entry. This entry should be PM'ed to me, and made clear as to what it is. (ie put in the pm title something about the SOTW comp). Also don't send me week 3's entry when I'm still accepting week 1, I get a crazy amount of mails as is and I don't want to lose track of your submissions.
• No posting your images elsewhere in order to gain advice. That means no pm'ing it to someone, posting in CnC, or uploading it any other place on the forum.

Voting Rules:

• You are allowed only one vote per competition.
• You are NOT allowed to vote for your own entries.
• Voting will be on a poll which will be set up shortly after the work deadline has passed.
• Please try to comment on why you voted for whichever piece as we want an active comp not some silent voting.
• Don't go posting who you think made which entry.
• Campaigning for votes will not be allowed, and revealing your work prior to the voting completion will result in a disqualification.

Prize:
  • 300 reputation points
  • A custom text based title (wording to be decided on by the winner and approved by a Purple)

Week 1 Submissions are due in by the 24th at 23:00 forum time. Week 2 submissions will be due in by the 31st at 23:00 and so on. The poll for week 1 submissions will go up on the 25th and will stay open a week. A ranking thread will go up shortly after the poll closes and it'll keep track of who has what for points.

Last edited:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alrighty I'm back from vacation, I got a lovely tan just in case anyone cares, and the first week's submissions will go up on the 25th so everyone has a week to get them to me. I'll edit the appropriate threads with the start up date and will post an announcement. Thanks to those of you who sent them in already.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12571

Alrighty I'm back from vacation, I got a lovely tan just in case anyone cares, and the first week's submissions will go up on the 25th so everyone has a week to get them to me. I'll edit the appropriate threads with the start up date and will post an announcement. Thanks to those of you who sent them in already.
What about the 'Wednesday fiasco'?