SotW Season 3 Week 3 Voting

Which Sig Do You Like The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright this week's theme is freestyle so you don't need to consider whether the sig fits the theme when voting. Standard voting rules apply: No voting for yourself, no posting your sig elsewhere till the poll is closed, no telling others which sig is yours, no guessing at which sig was made by what artist, no campaigning of any kind. The voting will be public. Also try to remember to comment on why you voted for the sig you choose as the artists always appreciate it.

Entry 1:
sig1wq.png

Entry 2:
TheLightWarSoTW_zpsf356868d.png

Entry 3:
week3_zpse233c158.png

Entry 4:
lookslikesht.png

Entry 5:
death_v2_by_skullyhoofd-d60p4rs.png

Entry 6:
Springbreakerscopy_zps8890fe3c.png

DeletedUser

1, 2 and 5 are all pretty awesome - tough choice...

i went for #2 in the end though.

EDIT: actually 6 is also better than i first thought :D i need to look at them longer before i vote next time :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If #2 hadn't been extremely overcontrasted it would have probably gotten my vote. Right now it's almost 50% white space which is a shame because the rest of it looks pretty good. I'm quite curious actually what it looks like without that stupid overcontrasting. (srsly people if you're changing the contrast more than 10% you probably already overdid it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12571

1 - It's pleasing but the text completely ruins it.

2- As Skully mentioned, it's overcontrasted but the rest is decent. Looks like a Law sig so if it isn't his, someone's definitely followed one of his tuts.

3- I don't know what I'm supposed to look at; where are my eyes are supposed to be drawn to? Everything has its opacity lowered.

4- Without the render, this is a lovely piece. Great depth and colour.

5- I feel this person has overcompensated due to people overlooking his entry from the first week. If there was no clipping mask or text this would be awesome.

6- Not very good, but I reckon the artist is happy to have created a Spring Breakers sig.

DeletedUser11965

1 would have been good if you position cc and add in effects

#2 won me

DeletedUser

aww the poll closed.. i was too much late... but if i could have voted.. then code geass.. for the win...
C2 is too cute... :)

DeletedUser

aww the poll closed.. i was too much late... but if i could have voted.. then code geass.. for the win...
C2 is too cute... :)
you not the only one who is late lol :( would vote for second one, look nice